Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    takoda67 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2010, 07:03 PM
    U fly aircraft carrier with foam planes
    I had a toy when I was young that was an aircraft carrier about 3 ft long with foam planes that you launched from the deck of the carrier. Would anybody happen to remember the name of this toy or have any pictures available.
    musketeer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2011, 08:00 PM
    Arrg, I am searching for the same thing. It was probably around 1980 and had an F4U Corsair and a Japanese Zero. They were foam with plastic spinning propellers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any have a you fly it aircraft carrier [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking for pictures, info advert or the toy it self foam us enterprise aircraft carrier with jet you can launch and fly from late 70s

Can you change planes in 30 min? [ 4 Answers ]

OK so, this summer my family and I are going to canada. We live in Ohio so we are flying out of Cleveland Hopkins International Airport. We r flying Continental Airlines. So we could not get a non-stop flight so we are first going to fly to Houston. ( I know not exactly near Calgary, Canada. But,...

2 Planes Traveling in different directions. [ 9 Answers ]

Original Problem: Two Planes leave simultaneously from Chicago's O'Hare Airport, one flying due north and the other due east. The northbound plane is flying 50 miles faster than the eastbound plane. After 3 hours, the planes are 2440 miles apart. Find the speed of each. So what I know is East...

Ww1 planes [ 1 Answers ]

Could someone tell me how much a Fokker Dr. 1 plane cost in ww1. I need it for a History class please help. Ive looked all over and can't find the answer:(

View more questions Search