Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eokhuijzen Posts: 33, Reputation: 4

Nov 14, 2010, 06:43 PM
    I found mold
    I found mold behind some broken tiles in my bathtub area. I bought the home 11 months ago. It is an old home built in 1917 so I knew I had some projects and have been working on them but never expected this. I swear we signed something saying she did not know of mold in the home. Can I take her to arbitration since I signed the arbitration agreement? Or am I stuck paying to fix this on my own
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Nov 14, 2010, 06:49 PM

I took you 11 months to find it so how would you prove the previous owner knew anything? I wiould be shocked to not find mold somewhere in a home over 90 years old. I'd just go about getting to the DIY part of this project.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this mold? [ 7 Answers ]

This is my first house and I've owned it for almost 2 years. I think I have mold in the basement, but I'm not 100% sure. Here's some background on my house. My basement floor is about 6 feet below grade. The walls are made of cinder blocks. The blocks were painted white, but I'm not sure if...

Landlord will not Clean mold or replace mold covered cabinate in a timely Manner [ 4 Answers ]

We have Mold in our rented house! We had a pipe break under our kitchen sink and the landlord came and fixed that about a month ago, and said he would be back to fix the cabinate under the sink. Well it is now COVERED in mold and its even growing in the drawers. We called and he came and "cleaned"...

Found the actually verse of the song, but still haven't found the name =[ [ 1 Answers ]

I found one verse of the song I've been looking for ! :) But still haven't found the song!! :mad: :( :confused: Here's the verse: "cause im mr mr lonely open up the door what did i see my baby with another man right infront of me"

Mold Problem Found After Inspection - can I get out? [ 2 Answers ]

I am due to settle on a new house in PA on 20th October. When we did the inspection, Several things were wrong, but after a fair bit of too-ing and fro-ing the Seller agreed to sort them out (radon, basement mold, termites etc). We got a Note through last week saying all this had been completed...

Mold [ 1 Answers ]

What will mold the fastest? Unrefrigerated cheese or bread? And approximately how long will this process takes?

View more questions Search