Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chantelle86 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2010, 02:30 PM
    I keep having dreams about people trying to kill me! What does it mean
    What does it mean I I keep dremaing about people wanting to kill me, what does it mean it at least twice a week?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 3, 2010, 05:46 AM
    I'm sorry no one has replied since Nov 14! Dreams of people trying to kill you are not uncommon at all, and usually are seen as your sleeping brain sorting out recent or past events. Those events can be very ordinary, but can bring out all the warnings you've ever had about trusting strangers,etc, or all the stories you've heard about murders and other horrible events. We all have to wonder if the person offering to help us change a flat tire (or whatever) is going to help or hurt. If you are having bad dreams at least twice a week, however, I would suggest that you see a therapist, in case something is stirring in your memories of a long past hurt. If you have no insurance, try for a free self help support group. Keep a notebook by the bed and write down the dreams as soon as you wake, and read them over to see if they have anything to do with something that has happened, long ago or recently. It might not be something that happened to you personally, but it made a deep impression.
    (If you are on any medications or using any illegal drugs, that would be the first thing to look into, of course.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I keep having occurring dreams of someone trying to kill me? [ 2 Answers ]

I put my topic in health and wellness because I wasn't sure what other category to put it in, but for a very long time I've had occurring dreams of someone trying to harm me, and its usually a boy, a man or even an older man, and once some girls... but the thing is about twice each month I have a...

Shadow people in my dreams [ 5 Answers ]

Hello to everyone, I hope someone can help me find an answer. Ever since I was a kid I always thought I saw things out the corner of my eye. To make a long story short, I have always felt the presence of something around me. I have always just said to myself it was nothing. About 5years ago I...

I've been having dreams that my boyfriend is trying to kill me.. [ 7 Answers ]

Lately I've been having dreams that my boyfriend trying to kill me. Each dream is different but it's always him trying to kill me. Our relationship is fine. So Im not sure if that could be the problem. I'm just scared. Can someone please tell me what this means!

I keep having dreams about people getting murdered [ 1 Answers ]

In a bunch of my dreams my family and I keep getting murdered. I do have a crazy fear that someone is going to murder me. I don't think its my fear all of its doing. I've been having them repetetively for a couple weeks now. Last night a gang of really strong female christmas carolers in July which...

View more questions Search