Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sdjosh Posts: 215, Reputation: 41

May 18, 2007, 09:37 AM
    You have gotten you into a situation that will never turn out well for anyone. Salvage what dignity you have and cut all ties with this man. You will not ever have a healthy relationship with this man.

2 choices...

1. Continue to date a married man. WHICH WOULD BE COMPLETELY STUPID!!!

2. Have a life that is going somewhere. Take some time off to get your head on straight. Then think about starting a healthy relationship that has a future.

BUT NEVER PUT YOURSELF IN A POSITION TO GET INVOLVED WITH A MARRIED MAN!! No one wins.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dating an older man- considered illegal. [ 6 Answers ]

Hi. I'm new to this site and joined in order to get other people's opinions on my situation. I am 16, soon to be 17, dating a 21 year old man. We have been dating 4 months, and I truly believe this is the man I am going to marry. The problem is that I don't know how to tell my parents- or if I...

Married man [ 35 Answers ]

I'm messing with a married man . He tells me everyday he loves me, he calls me everyday. Please tell me do he really loves me.he also, bought me a promise ring for christmas . Tell me what that mean.

Dating and still married [ 30 Answers ]

My boyfriends wife left him and we started seeing each other right after she left. Now she is acting crazy trying to kill herself and make threats that he won't see the kids anymore. We love each other very much. Should we continue our relationship or wait for them to divorce?

Dating ans still married [ 8 Answers ]

My friends wife left him but then decided she wanted him back. He had already started seeing someone after she left. She is now trying to kill herself and threatening the girlfriend. He says that he loves the new girlfriend. Should he keep seeing the girlfriend or wait till the divorce to start...

View more questions Search