Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SantoshDhavale Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2010, 07:14 AM
    How to prepare a home kit for identifying food quality & adultration
    Food adultration in wheat floar, milk adultration, oil/ghee adultration etc. everyday used products
    gulati.roshni Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2010, 02:02 AM
    To make an adultration kit,get some tea leaves etc and use a magnet to pull up the mixed iron flakes etc.you can ty out other stuffs like this

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home pregancy kit [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. Ive done numerous home pregancy kits since coming off the depo-injection last September, and none have ever had an 'evaporation line' on them after several hours. There's just always been one dark line. Last night I did another test as my period was due this morning, and I still hadn't had my...

Identifying a pinkish white larvae in my home [ 8 Answers ]

I am trying to identify a new pest in my home - it's a pinkish white larvae with a dot at its head. I live in Western Washington. The weather has just started cooling off for the fall here and in the past 3 days I have found 9 of these larvae, all but one of them on the ceiling of my laundry...

How do plants prepare food? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know

How to prepare food to freeze and eat through the week. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm following this meal plan where I eat 6 portioned meals a day with protein, carbs, and vegies with at least 2 of the meals. I'm doing good so far and it feels good to never be hungry. However, I start school next week and I'm not going to be able to cook all day. I figured I could eat things...

How do I prepare raw food for my dog? [ 2 Answers ]

Help need from you, kindly let me know how I prepare a good supporting food which also increase weight for my dog actually I wish to know also how do I prepare raw food for my dog? I have German Shaphard Dog age about one and half year old. and after his medical checkup doctor says that he must...

View more questions Search