Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anndojn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2010, 05:44 PM
    Montessori School for 7 year old
    Hi,
    I am trying to find a montessori school in the York region of Canada that cost $5,000 or less p.a. for a 7 year old but is having difficulty, can anyone help?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 13, 2010, 06:18 PM

There is a York region of Toronto. Canada is a big place. Here is a website for Montessori schools in Toronto that include York region

Mindtech Montessori Schools Toronto | Markham | York region | Richmond hill

I don't know what they charge,you will have to call them.

Tick
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 14, 2010, 04:32 AM

We can only give you the ground work to source this information out yourself. They provided telephone numbers for the east campus and said admission questions were welcome; then you would have to phone them to find out the cost. As for locations, there probably is only one or two Montessori schools in York (part of Toronto). Toronto has a population of about 3million people.

All Montessori schools are priced the same.

I fail to see why the information I provided was not helpful. You could have googled it yourself as well.
    Tick

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My twelve year old is getting behind in school, what can I do? [ 2 Answers ]

My son was doing really good in school up to fourth grade, for some reason he lost interest in school and now that he is in seventh grade, his grades are very low and lost interest in school. I tried grounding him and it did not work, I talked to him and it did not work, and I do not know what else...

The New School Year [ 2 Answers ]

I was to late to apply for out of zone registering, and the middle school I am zoned for is not fit for me and is a low graded school, and the school that I am NOT zoned for is 10 minutes away and is a good school that fits my needs, the thing is it won't accept my moms request for me to go. So...

Out of high school for a year-can I get in? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm kind of taking a break to get things straight before going to college, if I go. I've been looking at some schools online to figure out options for the future. When I shared one I was considering with my mother, she said that she thinks you have less of a chance of being accepted to a college or...

The last year of middle school [ 4 Answers ]

:( Eighth grade is really are last year in middle school!! Don't you think it's really are last year to really be called kids! Then when we hit high school that's when parents, family, friends, think we've grown up so much and are becoming very mature!! Can you believe its are last year of middle...

6 year old son and school [ 7 Answers ]

As a mother of only one child, how do I respond and should I deal with my son and with teacher as the teacher told me that my son does not respect the teacher because he plays and make funny things in his face and mouth while she explain? Also, the teacher told me that my only son has stolen...

View more questions Search