Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FredB1969 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2010, 04:35 PM
    What's a good shoe size for a guy who's 7'1' and weighs 250 lbs.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 13, 2010, 04:43 PM

Shoe size doesn't really go by height and weight. Yes, a taller person will normally have larger feet and therefore require larger shoes, but there's no way to determine the exact shoe size without measuring the feet.

Nov 13, 2010, 04:55 PM
    Comment on Altenweg's post
    Ok, but I am doing this to help with my fictional basketball player. Any way to calculate my player's shoe size to fit his proportions?
    Pets Expert

Nov 13, 2010, 10:16 PM

Okay, so you're not actually buying shoes for someone. ;)

I would guess a size 13. You do have to keep in mind that different countries have different sizing. I'm talking about a Canadian mens size 13. :)

Nov 14, 2010, 04:08 AM
    Comment on Altenweg's post
    Thanks. A size 14us shoe will make my freckle-faced redhead go fast on those rebounds & fastbreaks!
    Pets Expert

Nov 14, 2010, 02:34 PM

Sounds good. It's great that you're thinking about all of these things for your character, it will make him more real.

We have a writing forum on this site. If you ever want a critic of your writing there are many people here that have not only written books and had them published, but others that are working on their own books.

I hope you come back, share some of your work. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much should I feed my lab she is 13 months old and weighs 90 lbs. [ 1 Answers ]

My yellow female lab is 13 months old and she weighs 90 lbs. I feed her 4 cups of food a day but she does like her treats. Is her weight normal?

Wire Size for 250 Amp breaker 3 phase 208Y/120 [ 1 Answers ]

Wire Size for 250 Amp breaker 3 phase 208Y/120

What size of cable suitable_ 40 Amps, 250'/ 200'? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello- I would like some information on wire AWG and grounding requirements with regards to generators. I set up remotely located mineral exploration camps in BC Canada- I am not an electrician... but would like to have some general information, and have an interest in electrical. Our camps...

Connecting a metal shoe strainer to a plastic shoe elbow (bath drain). [ 1 Answers ]

I bought an "Ezy Touch Plastic Bath Drain" and I'm installing it in a new bathtub. Do I need to use the PVC tape around the metal shoe strainer to 'screw' it in the plastic shoe elbow?

125 amp sub panel 250' away wire size [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 400 amp service in my home and will be running a line to my shop with a total run of 250' to feed a sub panel 125 amp service. What wire size is the 250' run? Would a 100 amp service be the same wire size? I would like to run copper wire, is aluminum that much less expensive? Any other...

View more questions Search