Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simonkey369 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2010, 01:54 PM
    Wife wants me out !
    My wife and I have recently separated,about 1 month ago, it was a case of she wasn't in love with me anymore, about 4 months ago she asked for time apart and stayed round a friends house every night, came home at 6 in the morning so I could leave for work , you see we have 2 little girls 3 and 5 ,she looked after them in the day and when I returned from work I did the eve shift , this went on for 3 months. About 4 weeks ago I found out she had been having an affair the hole time . We have a joint mortgage and currently tied in to a fixed rate for about the next 16 months , she wants me out as soon as possibly , and I think she will want her new boyfriend to move in and live with my 2 girls . I'm not abusive in any way shape or form , have never threatened her or my children and never will , I am a devoted husband and dad, who's just going through the motions at the moment .My question is can she make me leave my home , she can't afford to pay me my half and plus she wants to keep our family home and run it on her own ! I am guilty of neglecting my wife over the years by being as good a father as I thought possible , we have room in our house so I sleep in the spare room and things are OK as far as arguing goes , there's very little.
    Please advise as I feel like I'm being forced although I may be wrong .
    Yours mr Simon Lesbirel
    ([email protected])
    spea94 Posts: 66, Reputation: 3

Nov 18, 2010, 04:05 PM
    She can't make you leave. You own half the home! If you stay be careful on how this will affect your girls. If living there in the spare room works for you four that is great but if not, file for divorce, file for full custody of your girls and have her buy you out of your half of the home!

I would not recommend you moving out with out your girls! You do not know this man!

Good Luck!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Husband tries to kill wife, wife gets plastic surgery and comes back 4 revenge. [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to find this movie title... its back in the 70s, 80's... I believe the name Eve is in the title... Its about a married elite couple who gets married and the husband only marries her for money... he than tries to have her killed and he thinks she's dead... but she lives and ends up...

My wife and I are on deed. Pay it off and put wife on deep alone and refinance? [ 2 Answers ]

My credit is bad. My wife and I are on our house deed. Have cash to pay off house but need to get a loan. Can we pay the loan off then I quick claim it to her and she go and refinance the deed. Can I do that or does the deed stay with my name on it?

H1B with H4 Wife and Citizen Son; how to file ITIN for Wife currently abroad. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I filed my return as single for 2007 as my wife joined me in late December 07. In 08 we had baby and whole year my wife was here, she is abroad for a while with baby and will be back only after may. I don't have ITIN for her; have social for my son though. How do I get ITIN because they ask...

View more questions Search