Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    topagent Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2007, 12:36 PM
    Adding Trade lines
    Is it legal to add "Trade Line Accounts" or aged Credit Accounts to your Credit Report in order to raise your FICO score and if not way are there companies advertising to add Trade Lines to your credit report will rase your FICO score 200 points in 30-45 days. Most of the companies advertising this service charge between $1,000.00 to $1,350.00 per Trade Line. However, I would like to know why is this service so expensive and can I add my own Trade Line Accounts to my credit report.

1. What is the secret? DBA
    2. Does Dun And Brad Street charge a fee?
    3. Is this legal and do the accounts remain on your Credit Report?
    4. FRAUD?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2007, 01:46 PM
    What you describe is a scam... and bordering on, if not outright, illegal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trade Unions [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Have got to write an essay for general studies on trade unions, have found some information but not found much of it to be relivant or useful. The question is: Investigate the extent to which the Trade Union movement is an anachronism in modern Britain. Please help got to give in next...

Trade In Of An Asset [ 1 Answers ]

On December 1, 2005, Cutting Edge Traded An Old Piece Of Equipment For A Newer Model. The Following Information Pertains To This Transaction: Old Machine: Original Cost 18,000 Accumulated Depreciation As Of 12/1/05 13,500 ...

Trade Magazines [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of any popular or good "trade" magazines that would be instrumental in starting a new business?

View more questions Search