Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adithyaa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2010, 06:43 AM
    When the sun rises the sunflower blossoms
    Translate to sanskrit

Check out some similar questions!

Planting Sunflower seeds [ 4 Answers ]

My Daughter wants to grow Sunflowers. We have the planting seed mixture. I understand the instructions to a certain point - everything except this part: It says to plant seeds 6 inches apart. Then it says to thin seedlings to stand 12 to 18 inches apart when they are 3 inches high... ...

What kind of flower goes with cherry blossoms [ 1 Answers ]

I am getting married and am having a cherry blossom cake and want cherry blossom centerpieces. I need to know what kind of flower or grass or anything I can put with the cherry blossoms to accentuate the blossoms. I am not using a florist. I am suns friend by the way

Bugs on sunflower leafs [ 1 Answers ]

I have found small insects on the underneath side of my sunflower plants.what do I do about that? Also,someone told me to spray soapy water on my sunflower tops to keep the birds from eating them. Is this true

Planting Sunflower Seeds [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new to planting flowers. I received a package of sunflower seeds today. I have no idea how or where to plant them. I guess because they are called "sunflowers" they should be planted in a very sunny area. I need to know if I should place more than one seed in each section. I understand...

Growing Sunflower seeds [ 4 Answers ]

My husband and I foolishly planted some sunflower seeds a couple of weeks ago (just for fun and not thinking they would ever survive) and they are growing taller and taller every day. Will they need supports to survive the fall and winter or do I simply let them grow taller and taller,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.