Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Redmadlad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2010, 06:01 AM
    What's this movie called where?.
    I remember going to watch it in the cinema's 5 or 6 years ago but I can't for the life of me remember what its called.

The story went a little something like this, it started with a young woman, a nurse I believe, with blonde hair, going to a house in a remote swamp type area, I'm sure it was in one of the southern states too. And she was going there, to live there, to take care of a sick old man who was bedbound in a room upstairs. The only other person in the house was an old woman (the mans wife).

Anyway, the young woman began to experience weird dreams (one of which she woke up and her eyes and lips were sewn together) and find voodoo type things around the house. And it came to light that the old woman practiced black magic, voodoo or was a member of some satanic cult, I can't remember which. Somehow, black slaves were involved in the story too. It suggested they were hung at a house party in the 1600's or something like that.

In the end, I remember the old woman chasing the young woman around the house and the young woman had read up and discovered how to use the voodoo against her, there were lines of powder around each doorway that the old woman could not cross,

And that's all I remember, its really killing me, it wasn't that great a film and I can't remember any of the actors or actresses in it, its just stuck in my mind ever since. Anyone know it ?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 13, 2010, 06:07 AM

The Skeleton Key
    Just Looking Posts: 1,610, Reputation: 480
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2010, 06:10 AM

Sounds like The Skeleton Key.
    Pamzie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2011, 01:17 PM
    Skelettons key wow that a old movie :O it was an all right movie I would girl it 4 stars
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2011, 06:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Pamzie View Post
    Skelettons key wow that a old movie :O it was an alright movie i would girl it 4 stars
    When replying to an existing topic, please look at the date of the original post. This is an old post. Also, you have not contributed to it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's that movie called? [ 17 Answers ]

Ok when I was a kid I watched a film where some kids in a street got together and locked their parents up in the basement because they were sick of the way they were either arguing or treating them. Thus giving the kids the rule of the house. I think it was a disney film but I'm not too sure. Can...

What's this movie called! [ 0 Answers ]

HELP! I've had a movie stuck in my head for the past couple of days and I can't remember what its called and its frying my head! D: It's a movie for young kids for about 8 or below! I always used to watch it when I was young... Its about a girl called hayley and she has to move to her aunties...

What's that movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

When I was little I watched a movie where people were trapped in a mansion/castle and they were trapped in there with a guy with a fake nose and at dinner time he would have a train going around the table serving hot dogs and stuff like that! The old guy was fat and he would take his nose off and...

What's this movie called. [ 3 Answers ]

Its this movie about this woman who's a cop or a detective and she is working on a murder case, and this murderer starts killing more and more people. But he kills them by making a website for people to watch, and the more people look at the website, the more faster the victoms die. Then the woman...

What's that movie called? [ 2 Answers ]

I saw this movie some time ago, it was about two snipers, I'm pretty sure one was Russian and the other was American and they where hunting each other through the movie, at one point in the film the sniper gets trapped behind a rock with his rifle a few feet away from him so he makeshifts a sort of...

View more questions Search