Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vamp7730 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2011, 12:44 PM
    I am 21 and he is 21 too.. he can leave me I know.. he let me go even when I said so... but its me who can't just stay away for a second... but I am trying now

Feb 12, 2011, 08:19 AM
    And now he has even started taunting me about it.. though he says he's joking :((
    ByeBye Posts: 34, Reputation: 8

Feb 12, 2011, 02:07 PM
    It justs shows what an ******* he is- he is basically making fun of your pain!No one that cares about u would so that!Just be strong and continue NC with him! Trust me, with time and NC u will begin to heal!And also with time u will be able to see the situation clearer and realise how much better u are wiithout him and how much stronger u are too!

Feb 13, 2011, 03:39 AM
    Thank you very much... my spirits kind of heightened with it... :)
    beenazafar Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2012, 07:44 PM
    Hey girl I am suffering the same situation... the guy also tell me that he has a girl friend but still talks to me very romantic... when I told about him to my friends he got bursted... and asked me not to disscuss him...
    I am in love with him since last 6 years but he tells me that he cannot marry me! What can we do? He treats me nicely, loves me, cares for me, gives me good advice and also says that I should have a nice guy in my life :S
    I know it feels very strange.. can we really move on? I also need help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

One sided love? [ 5 Answers ]

HI Am in Love with a guy since a year he too loves me madly... I love him so much... I deceived him twice though he accepted not to repeat it again... now I am really faithful to him and never lied nor did mistakes of past... but now he started shouting at me for small reasons and scold me very...

How to get over one sided love [ 4 Answers ]

Need help to get over one sided love I feel for a married man who loves his wife. He flirts with me and I feel he likes and cares for me... but my feelings for him are beyond just like. I feel so used, I feel like a loser and am losing myself confidence. I love him and want his love too. He told me...

What to do with my one sided love [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, On April 2007 I meet her first time at College but that time she had just fall in love with some one else and our relationship was like brother & sister, and we help each other every moment in study and other matters , she feel comfortable with me in study, but her boy friend always doubt her...

One Sided Love [ 2 Answers ]

I knew him as a friend and colleague and I didn't know when I fell in love with him. I always felt he liked me and we were friends for the last 2 and half years or so... then I proposed him and he said me that he had fallen in love with someone else and he did not treat me more than a friend and...

View more questions Search