Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kemperton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2010, 10:35 PM
    Ghost movie
    Trying to remember ghost movie from the 80s there one scene where is a girl in the bathroom and a pair of scissors floats up behind her and kills her

Check out some similar questions!

Name Movie Title- Kid ghost movie [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, been searching on the internet for the name of an old movie I have seen. I would have seen it when I was about 10 or 11 so made before 1996 or around then. Being that it has been a fair few yrs since I have seen the film I only recall small details. I believe it was about a young boy who...

Name of movie: Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling [ 1 Answers ]

Killer named ghost or the ghost; man named king who escaped by falling out of a window; man who ghost thinks of as worthy of being his predecessor

Ghost movie [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for a movie about a town full of ghosts and this one guy sees the grim reaper and sees how he kills the people.. when he does they go straight up to heaven.. eventually the grim reaper was just a crazy ghost that decided to kill everyone and when all the ghosts go up to heaven...

Movie about a ghost? [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to find this movie that I saw a long time ago... It's about a man who goes to an auction and buys a long handled saucepan/coal warmer or something. He accidentally breaks the handle and finds a scroll inside with a spell written on it. When he reads it, a ghost appears. I also...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.