Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smileys Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2010, 09:31 PM
    My friend won't eat and is always complaining!She needs to eat,any advice?
    (I REALLY NEED SOMEBODY'S HELP,THIS HAS HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE, BUT I NEED ADVICE! PLEASEE!! Also this week on Friday, was the ONLY day she had gotten her lunch AT SCHOOL... )
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 12, 2010, 09:34 PM

What does she complain about? How old is she?

Nov 12, 2010, 09:36 PM
    She's always saying that she's hungry but she will never eat for lunch.. im getting worried!
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2010, 09:44 PM

Have you offered her food? A lot of people are having trouble in the economy. Is the problem that she can't afford lunch? Or will she not eat even though she can get food?

Nov 12, 2010, 10:02 PM
    JustCurious55,I do offer her food,and she eats it fine!but she has been having trouble in her family with money,but I'm sure they can afford her lunch,but yet she doesn't bring her food a lot! I know it doesn't really sound like she has a problem,but if she is going to eat my food,then she needs to bring her own lunch!And today, was the only day out of the whole week she had broughten her own lunch,which isn't good.. but she eats FINE at home,and her parents don't know that she doesn't eat her lunch.So I've decided to talk to someone about it,did I make the right choice about going to talk to someone about it?

Nov 12, 2010, 10:05 PM
    Also she is fairley skinny,and she even admitted it!Her wrists are soooooo tiny,they make my wrists like huge,and she's getting skinny,I talked to one of my friends about it,and they also said that she is getting skinny,and I showed them her wrists,and my other friend said that her wrists were veryy skinnyyy which is true!I just think its not good for her to only bring her lunch once a week,and she gets skinny,because last year I had weighed several more pounds than her,and she's taller than me!
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2010, 10:07 PM

It's good that you're concerned about your friend, I'm just not sure I'm clear on what exactly the problem really is. How are you so sure that they can afford to provide food for her? And how do you know that she eats fine at home? Do you spend a lot of time at her house? Is it that she's just forgetting her lunch? Or is she deliberately not bringing it?

In any event, getting an adult that you can trust involved is always a good idea. I think no matter what the real problem here is that you made the right choice by talking to an adult.

Nov 13, 2010, 11:01 AM
    Well your right,I'm not positive that they can't afford lunch,but (I know this is weird)but I'm always texting her and ill just say what are you doing?and she will say eating lunch,and they usually pick up food,which costs money!So in some way I think if they can pay for food,then I think they can make her lunch.. I know that sounds typically wrong,but I'm always telling her to go get in line and get some food,and she will just shake her head nooo... which is never good because she needs to eat!I got in a fight with her about it,and she was thirsty,well I'm tired of sharing my food with her,so I said,then bring your own drink! and she said,I'm not just going to pack a drink just to put in my lunchbox!So I told her then pack your lunch,and I don't think she said anything after that.But what scares me the most,is that this week,she only brought her OWN lunch for 1 day!! She needs to bring her lunch EVERYDAY!(sorry if that's confusing)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dog will not eat his food unless I add a hard cooked egg to eat is that Ok [ 7 Answers ]

My dog will not eat his dog food (Beneiful healthy weight) He is approx 18 lbs I have tried everything Now I finally got a flat plate put his dog food and other little flavors added olive oil a touch he nibbles but when I add a hard cooked egg he eat it all. Is it healthy for a dog to have a...

German shepard won't eat I need help for my best friend [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 7 year German Shepard with in the past two weeks he has not eaten. Every thing I try he turns his nose at Ive tried lean diet like vet suggested.nothing is working.I have spent 600.00 dollars in testing they can't find any thing in X Rays or blood work I am vary concerned he went from 114...

Got a new dog and it won't eat.how will I get it to eat? [ 3 Answers ]

I recently got a new dog 1 day ago to be exact; she is 8 years old.. I have tried feeding it and it won't eat or drink.. If it really doesn't eat, how long will I wait till I bring her to the vet?! :(

My shih tzu won't eat she can go for 4/5 days before she will eat [ 3 Answers ]

My 2 yr old shih tzu won't eat she ate winalot for awhile but won't have that now I've even gone back to her first food (pedegree puppy dried food) but she won't have that, she refuses chichen/beef don't know what to do anymore short of a lethal injection as anyone got any sugestions. mollymuggles

View more questions Search