Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chloesandon Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2010, 05:25 PM
    Why he is acting like this?
    Right I've been friends with this boy since secondary school and we've left now to go to college and I spoke to him on msn saying I'm scared because I might have diabetes :S and then he was saying there's nothing to be scared about. Then I said I don't know if I will die from it but it's a possibility and then he said "yeah well dnt tell me the possiblilty u just want me to feel sorry, i dnt like that" and then I wrote something back to him and he hasent replied since :/ whys he acting like this, it feels like he won't care if I died or not :/
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 12, 2010, 05:28 PM

Maybe he has fears or other things he is dealing with. Maybe he had a bad day.
    Call him and see how he is doing instead of worrying that he does not care.
    Have you been to the doctor?
    Do you always come to him with this sort of thing?
    chloesandon Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2010, 05:30 PM
    Comment on Homegirl 50's post
    He did sound a bit annoyed when I started talking to him on msn :S and yes I always come to him with this sort of thing and he is not help at all, its like he don't care
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 12, 2010, 07:40 PM

Well perhaps he feels like he is being used. Have you been to the doctor do you always worry about illnesses you don't have?
    Do you ever chat with him to see how he's doing?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with Acting [ 8 Answers ]

Hi there, I was wondering if someone could help me. At the moment I'm studying computers but for the last 4-5 months I have been really interested in becoming an actor. Where I live there isn't many acting classes, I don't no what to do. How do I get into the business? I have no experience in...

Why is he acting this way with me? [ 2 Answers ]

This guy that I really like is acting strange and I can't figure what he means He works at the market and whenever I used to buy something he would laugh with me but one day his friend was there and as soon as they saw me they stopped talking and he turned to his friend and giggled and the next...

Why am I acting like this? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so me and my girlfriend moved to another city on the other side of the country, She has one friend here and I have a bunch from previous cities. Since being here I have slowly became a . My girl friend is a sweet heart, she's really trust worthy and honest. When hangin out with my friends I...

Why is he acting like this? [ 1 Answers ]

One night this guy and I flirted while tipsy. I happen to have a huge crush on him and have trouble acting like myself around him. Hes never had a girlfriend or kissed a girl. He did flirt with me and our friends encouraged it, and some people (including ones who didn’t know about my crush) said I...

View more questions Search