Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kevinloft Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2010, 01:44 PM
    Ucc 1-308 speeding ticket California?
    Dose this law apply in califorina. Ucc 1-308 Ron Paul
    I got a speeding ticket on 08-31-10 the CHP wrote 11-31-10 as violation date
    Can this be refused for cause in the state of califorina
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 13, 2010, 07:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinloft View Post
    can this be refused for cause in the state of califorina
    Hello k:

You can try, but typographical errors are not usually grounds to dismiss charges.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Speeding ticket in Delaware wrong date of birth and race on ticket [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help out.I got a speeding ticket in Delaware,measure speed 58 mph,posted speed 35 mph and was charge for 40 mph with a total of $65.60, I am from New York I can pay this ticket but there are incorrect date of Birt and my race on the ticket.should I try to beat this ticket and will I...

Speeding ticket [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone. I was pulled over and received a ticket for speeding. I had my cruise set at 70 and the officer told me that he knows that I was doing at least 79 when I came up on him. He told me that he needed to get behind me to be sure and said the radar said 72 but he knows that I was...

How to get out of a speeding ticket [ 1 Answers ]

If you've ever wondered how to get out of a speeding ticket. Just repeat what is below. After the police officer pulls you over for speeding, he should ask... Officer: May I see your license and registration? You: I don't have a license. I had it suspended when I got my 5th DUI.

Speeding ticket [ 16 Answers ]

I was stopped for speeding in Bonners Ferry Idaho. My question is I asked to see my speed on the officers radar and he said "the only way you will come back to my car is in handcuffs so no I do not need to show you the actual speed" I then asked him again and he said that he does not have to show...

Speeding ticket [ 4 Answers ]

I got my first speeding ticket today. I'm not sure if it means anything, but the officer misspelled my name. I was woundering if there is any law that states I can get out of paying since my name is spelled wrong.

View more questions Search