Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    medreams Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2010, 08:39 PM
    I keep dreaming about work , working with past co-workers.
    I keep dreaming about work , working with past co-workers. I was laid off from the job with these people and the thought of working with them again scares me about being laid off from my new job. The layoff was quite devastating for me.
    medreams Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2010, 09:48 PM
    I want to know what this dream means.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fell at work, no workers compensation, who pays for my medical? [ 7 Answers ]

I live in the State of TEXAS,I fell at work, tripped over door mat boss put in hall. I hurt my back, I have bulging disk in my L4 and L5 with stenosis. The fall aggravated the bulging disk in my back, otherwise I could have lived my entire life with no pain had I not fallen so says my Spine Dr. ...

What do I do if Workers comp doctors are prematurely making me go back to work. [ 2 Answers ]

About 5 months ago while I was working I cut approx a 1/2 inch Off two separate fingers right about where the arch of my cueticals were and my nails had begun. My fingers got grounded off by an electric plainer power tool. Luckly for me since that this happened while I was at work I was covered by...

Dreaming of the past and future [ 4 Answers ]

I do not know if I have the right category here. But here it goes Hi there! I am a paranormal investigator, psychic as well. But I am not a dream inturpitor . Hopefully someone can answer what this dream means.. Today April 10th,08 I was not feeling well, I decided to take a nap. Normally I do...

Happy Hours at work and co-workers lack of inhibitions [ 2 Answers ]

What's the best way from an HR perspective for an employee to deal with the following situation: I am a female working at a software firm. On Friday afternoons, my employer throws a happy hour on another floor in my building. They have munchies, wine and beer, people can mingle, eat, drink, and...

Invoicing for past work [ 2 Answers ]

What is the maximum time that you can invoice an individual after performing work for them? Dane from PA

View more questions Search