Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    global2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2010, 08:33 PM
    Low water pressure with delta single handle bathtub faucet?
    Good pressure in water line. When faucet is installed pressure is about 20%. Screen filter is not the problem.
    Wigtail Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2010, 08:43 PM
    Your pressure should be the same as before. The difference you see is probably a lack of volume. Probably due to the little selector ball valve being incorrectly installed into the faucet. It's just not letting it turn on all the way. Since you have the same issue with the hot and the cold, the valve is the common denominator. If it were on or the other, I'd say check the lines or fittings.

Gdluk

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dripping single handle delta bathtub faucet [ 1 Answers ]

Have any ideas on how I repair this dripping problem? I have an indication that I need to replace a washer or "O" ring, but don't know how to get to those pieces. Help

Delta kitchen faucet low water pressure - single handle [ 5 Answers ]

My single handle Delta kitchen faucet has lost pressure recently, especially the cold water, which is no more than a trickle. I've cleaned the aerators and replaced the seats and springs, but no improvement. Even with the aerator removed the pressure remains very low. I suspect a blockage...

Dripping bathtub faucet Delta One Handle [ 0 Answers ]

My Delta bathtub faucet is leaking. Can I replace the washer? The faucet that delivers water to the tub is the part leaking. I see a previous question about the handle leaking. My handle is not leaking, the actual faucet part is dripping. It is almost undetectable; I just noticed when hanging...

Removing Delta bathtub/shower single handle faceplate [ 7 Answers ]

I am trouble-shooting a tub and shower that has gone to low flow, and I suspect I need to get at the mixer cartridge. I've got the faucet removed (white plastic pipe in pictures) and have gotten down to the faceplate, which is two pieces: the circular one in the center, and the larger...

Low hot water pressure from kichen faucet only- 1 handle faucet [ 7 Answers ]

Hi. My question is similar to one asked a few posts ago except this is a 1 handle faucet. I plan on maintaining the boiler from now on but I have to fix the flow problem first. I disconnected the hot water supply line to the faucet and the pressure is excellent so I assume the problem is in the...

View more questions Search