Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Joelle Lynch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2007, 09:44 AM
    Period Worries
    Hi

I am a few days early for my period and I jave noticed every time I go to the loo I get a brownish discharge every time I wipe myself. Can anybody help me?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 5, 2007, 11:40 AM
    You are early for your period? Should be nothing to worry about. It happens every once in a while.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair worries? PrettyLady help! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi to anyone out there! Around May, June this year I attempted to dye my previously dyed hair ( a wonderful golden colour which I am now kicking myself for ruining!) a mid-golden brown in the hopes of reaching my natural hair colour. As you can tell not much good came of it! It turned a very...

About period.. [ 1 Answers ]

I had period.. end of July.. but still my period.. not comes.. Actually normally my period is irregular.. but I had been sex.. so if they any chance for get pagnent... Because I don't have any knowledge about... that.. So I am afraid... please give idea and what to do.. Thanks for kindly..

About My period [ 2 Answers ]

I usually start my period on or rught around the 19/20 th of the month, however, I have not started this month. Is it possible that if I had intercourse on the 13th that I got pregnant and it caused my period not to start? And if so, is it possible that it won't show up in a urine test yet?

Septic tank worries? [ 1 Answers ]

Here lately, whenever our washing machine drains, both our toilets start bubbling, and the toilet off our Master Bedroom, closest to the washer, reeks of raw sewage. We do have a septic tank which was cleaned back in 2001. Do you think it needs to be cleaned again? We originally thought we had a...

Pill worries [ 1 Answers ]

I am just over a week into my fourth packet of Yasmin. First two months were OK. Last month started to have occasional leg cramps, feeling tired, stomach bloated, sore breasts, very little interest in sex, mood swings and bouts of nausea (nausea used to be just after taking pill every day now it...

View more questions Search