Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sowrdsman255 Posts: 38, Reputation: 3

Nov 11, 2010, 07:15 PM
    Hunters Please Help!
    Hi all you hunters out here, or anyone else that could help. I'm looking to find a couple of 6 INCH arrows that have only 2 feathers. I currently have one, it is just a little bit thiner than a pencil, and it has a metal tip. I really want to find a couple more so I anybody could help me I'd greatly appreciate it.

>Moved from Children<
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Nov 12, 2010, 02:42 AM

Why are you looking for arrows under the children section? :( kind of creepy!!

Look at your local Jays, Bass Pro Shop, Cabelas etc... outlet store, online, etc...

Hope this helps!

(great I'm going to see this guy on the news and I'll feel so bad I helped him find his arrows) :D j/k
    Sowrdsman255 Posts: 38, Reputation: 3

Nov 12, 2010, 03:50 PM
    Comment on ITstudent2006's post
    Haha not funny I couldn't find any other thing to put it under and I'm only 14 and just getting into hunting so thanks dude what to be a jerk

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ghost Hunters [ 19 Answers ]

Ghost Hunters is a show on the SciFi channel. I am watching it right now and they are investigating a severely haunted house. For those of you that have seen it, do you know how real it is? Or is it just a hoax? Talking about the television show, not ghosts in general. :)

Film from late 50's or 60's about a fox that kept tricking fox hunters, [ 1 Answers ]

Think was children's film Foundation Had fox in title

Better job boards for job hunters [ 3 Answers ]

What are ways that online job boards (monster, careerbuilder, etc.) could improve for job hunters? Anything to add or remove from these sites?

View more questions Search