Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CAVALLI Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2010, 04:20 PM
    My puppy will not move.
    My new king charles cavillier will not move. He is 3 months old.. I have had him for 4 days now...

He is eating, pooping, peeing, sleeping... Everything is fine. I have had a cavillier before.. And he is usually very active. This one is quite and doesn't move. Sits in his kennel (awake) and will not move. I usually have to reach in and pull him out to get him.

Also - when he is finally out of the cage - he will not move. He sits, and drags his bottom. And doesn't move!! He won't come to me when I call him, or whistle, or anything. I need help.

I am very concerned..
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 12, 2010, 03:21 AM
    My sister's black lab couldn't move her hind legs, and it wasn't hip displasia, and never was fully diagnosed despite one vet opinion after another, but it finally went away. I would find out ASAP not only for the puppy's sake, but also for recourse if you paid a breeder.
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Nov 12, 2010, 03:34 AM

Sounds like there is something more going on then any of us could guess at. I am sure we could all take a stab, but I would take her into the vet to make sure it's not neurological or something wrong with her growth.
    Jen3910 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2010, 01:05 AM
    Get the pup to the vet ASAP, it may be a paralysis tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 1993 Mazda MVP will not move even in neutral shifter on column will move [ 0 Answers ]

The shifter on column will move but the car/van will not go into gear. Put car in neutral will not roll. Any ideas on what the problem may be?

Can my 2 yr. Old son, her brother,& I or anyone asked to move ,in be forced to move [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriends sister asked myself,my 2 yr. old and her brother to move in with her because she was divorcing her husband & was afraid to stay there alone. Her husband broke in the house by smashing the glass on the inside kitchen door, the police were called and she went to court for an order of...

Old Animated Puppy/Dog Move from 80s-90s(?) [ 4 Answers ]

This is an old one from when I was a kid. All I can remember is that all the dogs/puppies were different colors and I seem to remember them having special powers and such. I also seem to remember at the beginning they were all in cages and a boy freed them. It sounds like I am mixing carebears and...

View more questions Search