Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zoey35 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2010, 12:26 PM
    The ex has got back in touch and I'm in turmoil,, what do I do?
    Well here goes, this is prior to my last questions which I did find the respnses helpful, well me and the guy was together for 3 months,, and basically went back to his,, I've had no contact with him as it was him what changed his number when he went back to her, he has a son with her and a step daughter and they were together for 12 yrs, anyway yesterday I got a tex message off the guy in question,, saying he loves me, he misses me, and thinks about me day and night and is miserable, I questioned him, asked if he was still with the ex as its only been 2 weeks,, and he says yeah but they argueing all the time,, he's now saying he wants to pack up and come to me, I says with it being 2 weeks I still felt the same about him, as he sapposedly does me, but today I've heard nothing at all, phone switched off and I got a message of his mmum stating she was hoping nothing was going on between me and him,, I'm starting to feel like the scarlet woman even though I've done nothing wrong in all this... whats he playing at... I was just getting to the point of calming down and now he's back with his messages again,, I really don't know what to think of it,, is it mindgames,, or does he really care and does he feel trapped,, I've texed him once and no reply as fone is off but what do I do,, sit and wait? I'm just getting so confused with it all,, thanks, x
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2010, 12:49 PM
    Zoey first you need to write a bit better and stop this,, it does make it hard to follow.

I just read over your other thread and now this. I say stay away. Do not give him the time of day. I noticed you mentioned in your other thread you only saw him on weekends. Where was he during the week? Do you honestly think he had no contact with her during the week? So he had her I am sure then he had you all weekend. How nice of an arrangement for him.

He went back to her I am assuming to work things out. After only two weeks they are having problems and he calls you? Do you want to be the fall girl every time he goes back home? Look at the picture. He went home to hopefully make it work. The first sign of trouble he runs to you. Do you want a man that can't face the heat? Do you want a man who won't love you through thick and thin? He won't do that. If he would he would be with her even though times are rough for them right now. He is just getting his kicks with you. Don't allow it. Don't be his toy. Not to mention how well do you really think you know him only spending weekends with him for a few months. From what I see not every well. Or you would have seen right through the lies.

Delete any way he can contact you and stick with it. Don't open yourself up to him again because he will just run right back home. It will hurt, you love him. But for yourself you need to stick with it. Don't be his yo-yo.

Nov 11, 2010, 01:17 PM
    Yeah sorry I haven't wrote it very well ill try again lol. Anyway, yes we were together for 3 months and we did mainly see eaxh other on the weekends maybe more, well he went back to her as he says now for his son. He says yesterday he doesn't love her, and that he is miserable, and thinking about me all the time reason being he says he loves me. He said I had to understand it was for his son not her, I have explained to him that going back for children doesn't always work, as I've done it myself and found I was unhappy. But in the texes hed said that he missed me so much and loved me, sort of threw me as I hadn't had any contact at all,, but the thing is his mum had my number so she must have given him it,, but then she sent the tex this morn saying I hope things arnt back on with me and stu so what is she playing at also? If she didn't want that happening then why give him my number? So I'm confused about that also. Obviously I'm still a bit weak as I did care a lot about him as we did get on very well, So is he just playing on my heart strings? Or is he being genuine, I don't know lol,, even though I'm not a stupid woman, but the last tex I got from him was trust me on this, I will sort it, I love you, and I will be in touch tomoro which he hasn't, so I'm right back to square one again sat wondering what's going on and waiting for his response.

Nov 11, 2010, 01:20 PM
    Comment on 88sunflower's post
    Thanks I've wrote a better explanation for you I hope, and yes I understand what your saying but it doesn't stop me sitting here waiting to know either way what's going on, its been 2 weeks and id heard nothing and now this. Thanks.
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2010, 01:29 PM

Stop being his side affair, obviously he wants to use you. He has a family with another girl and stop trying to get in between it. He obviously will not leave his family for you so you're just her go to girl when he needs a change/sex/etc. Continue on with nc and move on with your life.
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2010, 11:11 AM
    His mom needs to stay out of it. Tell her that. Besides what kind of mother does he have knowing her son has a girlfriend on the side and doing nothing to stop it? She sounds like trouble putting fuel on the fire. Block her number.

It doesn't matter what he says to you. He is only running to you because he had his first sign of trouble with her and he knows your going to be there. Maybe he is having a hard time letting you go? I don't know. But his texts and calls mean nothing. Your only going to open yourself up for more hurt if you take him back in to your life. Continue the path to a brighter future. Put your foot down and tell him no you are done. He needs to take care of his family first. Look at it this way. Do you want a cheat? He cheated on her you think he won't do it to you? Trust me. I have been there. You need to walk away as much as it hurts right now the pain will ease. I know his words are golden to you right now. All that you want to hear. But the drama will never end. He has a wife and children tugging at his tail. You watch when it closer to the holidays you think he won't go running back home with his tail between his legs again?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Horrible Back Pain but Numb to the Touch [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. I had Scoliosis surgery 6 years ago and have two steel rods in my spine from T2-L4. I am experiencing horrible pain that I can feel on the inside but to the touch, it's completely numb. I wonder if it is inflamed scar tissue or what else it could be. It comes back from time to time--probably...

Excruciating Pain in Back but Numb to the Touch [ 4 Answers ]

Hello. I had Scoliosis surgery 6 years ago and have two steel rods in my spine from T2-L4. I am experiencing horrible pain that I can feel on the inside but to the touch, it's completely numb. I wonder if it is inflamed scar tissue or what else it could be. It comes back from time to time--probably...

I want to fix this before I lose touch again, how do I get the old relationship back? [ 43 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I am curious what you think about this situation. I hope that you can provide me some insight, as I am nervous about where things are going. Please help me. I have been with my girlfriend for a year now, and things went very well until the past few months. We had a short break up...

An Ex back in touch! [ 23 Answers ]

I was seeing a guy last year on and off for about 7 months. His name is Marc and I have known him since I was 11yrs old. We went to school together and used to hang out a lot as we were good friends. When we were seeing each other I found out he had many other girls on the go, so when he went...

View more questions Search