Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bryanna713 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2010, 12:01 PM
    Am I able to terminate a guardianship?
    When I was 14 I got pregnant with my 3 year old son I could not support him and a jugde told me they would take him away if my mother wasn't granted his guardian. I live with my mother who took guardianship of my him but I still have taken responisibilty for him all that happened was she's his guardian she hasn't done much besides get food stamps and WIC that's it she's never been a mother to him and now she's saying I can't get him back. The jugde told me that I can get him back when I graduate and get a job were I can give him insurance I have done all these things- Now my mom is saying no I can't have him back how am I supposed to go about this? Any suggestions, I could use all the input?

Check out some similar questions!

How to terminate [ 2 Answers ]

Why is it so difficult to file the forms to terminate child support after your commitment has been fulfilled? :mad: Also, if anyone knows, can you tell me what the forms for termination of child support are for Virginia?. Thanks

Custodial rights and guardianship [ 2 Answers ]

If a mother gives up her rights of guardianship,(to social services) can she still regain custody of her child(ren) if she is on probation?

When Can You Terminate the Right for Visitation [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter is almost 3. Her father lived with us until she was 2 and when we separated he moved into the apartment complex next door. When he moved out he refused to visit her for 6 weeks, then came to see her twice, then refused visitation for 8 weeks, came back to see her twice and now has...

Sims 2 terminate! [ 1 Answers ]

:( Every time I play sims 2 after a while or if I drive somewhere it beeps then goes to my desktop saying that "the application has crashed, the application will now terminate" I accidentally threw away the codes for reinstalling any of them even just the regular sims 2. I don't really want to...

Why not terminate [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I have a child who hasn't seen or heard from her father in about 3 years. At that time he decided he needed to move out of state even though that would mean probably not seeing him. I did all I could in trying to locate the father after he moved and then he decided to move back to the area. ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.