Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deni504 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2007, 08:10 AM
    How long do I have to wait befour I can inherit a house after bankruptcy
    I have inherited a house. Filed for bankruptcy 2 years ago do I have too payback debtors
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2007, 08:12 AM
    Were you released from your bankrupty?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long do I wait? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I was dating a girl for about 4 months. We knew each other from work. She had told me that she had a crush on me from the first day she met me. We are both 27. About 3 1/2 weeks ago she told me that she still cares a lot about me but she just can't do this right now. I excepted her...

How long should I wait? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I have been trying to conceive since sept and have been tracking my cycles. My cycle sept - oct was 26 days, Oct - Nov was 29 days, and I have not gotten my period this month yet. Today is the 33rd day, and still no sign of my period. I took a hpt Sunday and it was negative, and an...

How long to wait after miscarraige [ 7 Answers ]

I would have assumed to wait until after my next period to try to conceive, but my doctor said it was OK before then, I'm not a doctor but would have thought this was incorrect. Any info would be great, think I will wait anyway.

How long did you wait? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all! My divorce was only final a year ago, but I was separated for 3 years before that... just out of curiosity.. if any of you have remarried, how long did you wait? Im considering getting married again, and I do uderstand that the time in between is different for everyone, Im just curious. Ive...

How long should we wait? [ 2 Answers ]

OK here goes... me and my boyfriend have one child already but he is from my previous rship so he's mine but not his... he has been wanting one very badly.. we are planning to get married soon(within the next few months).. been together for a year and a half.. my son is turning a year old in...

View more questions Search