Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spanky917 Posts: 42, Reputation: 5

Nov 11, 2010, 07:14 AM
    How do I download music, burn a CD and then be able to listen to it in my truck ?
    I am sorta' computer savy but I've never downloaded music. I'd like to burn a CD with selected individual songs and then be able to listen to it in my truck. I know there are many different formats (ie... MP3, etc.) but I don't know what format can be recognized by the CD player in my truck. Also... what web site is best for allowing a customer to download individual songs ? I don't mind paying a reasonable fee for the download.
    cozoDOP2 Posts: 112, Reputation: 0

Dec 9, 2010, 09:27 PM
    First register at ITunes.. with your credit card or debit card.

2. Buy songs at 99 cents
    3. Download them
    4. Use a CD burning application like Toatst and drag those files there
    5. Take the CD to your truck, pop it in and listen.

The first step may be changed to go online and find the song for free

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't listen to my music on my MP4 player [ 2 Answers ]

I have my music downloaded at least that is what the computer says, however when I try to listen to the music my MP4 player says empty disk... PLEASE help... how can I listen to my music

All about Music. What do you listen to? [ 54 Answers ]

Well you saw the title SPILL! Rick P.S. Don't forget to link a song that describes you or one you just like a lot!

What product do I need to download and listen to a podcast with? [ 5 Answers ]

I do not want a iPod, is there anything else I can buy that I can download and listen to podcasts on OFF my computer? Like out walking etc. I thought a MP4 does this but the eBay seller I asked said "no" MP3 or 4 don't?

What music do you listen too [ 22 Answers ]

I was just curious on what type of music everyone here prefers? My ears listens to rnb, hip hop almost all day. I do listen to trance and house once and awhile

View more questions Search