Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ateeba Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2010, 07:10 AM
    About Abortion
    I want to know is abortion allowed in islam??
    If yes what are the condition in which a women can undergo an abortion.
    bluefairy_nebul Posts: 163, Reputation: 18

Nov 11, 2010, 07:32 PM

Salaams,

Islam Question and Answer - Rulings to do with abortion

Islam Question and Answer - Ruling on aborting a deformed foetus

Hope this helps.
    flowerchildfala Posts: 96, Reputation: 16

Nov 24, 2010, 04:09 AM
    I think it's only allowed in special cases like rape, but it depends on sheik's, some say it is completely not allowed and others say it is only allowed if a girl is raped.
    bluefairy_nebul Posts: 163, Reputation: 18

Nov 24, 2010, 06:23 AM
    Assalamu alikum,

Islam Question and Answer - Abortion of pregnancy resulting from rape

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Abortion [ 1 Answers ]

Several days ago, as I was in the middle of a very important review session for my upcoming law school entrance exam, I received a text from my girlfriend to call her as soon as I could, saying "I really think I might be pregnant." Obviously, nobody wants to get that kind of message, but I called...

After Abortion [ 2 Answers ]

I've made an abortion last February but on march I got my heavy period but after 10 days of my mestruation I have red discharge or like a blood. And I was used pregnancy test but still positive. What can I do? But I got my heavy period already? Please help me and any advice. Thanks

After the abortion [ 4 Answers ]

I had an abortion about 2 weeks ago. I was told by my medical provider to not have sex for 3 WHOLE WEEKS! I understand that my body has to heal, but unfortunately my man and I had sex within 6 days. Right after making love I began to bleed. Since then I have been bleeding very lightly but...

Abortion [ 1 Answers ]

Abortion I have a an abortion on the 29th of sept. I was fine after the abortion I had little to no bleeding.. on the days following the surgery . Now 9 week after the procedure I still have not had my period. I am having cramps which I thought where periods but still no periods. I am not...

View more questions Search