Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrcw2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2010, 05:31 AM
    Robot help
    Hi, I am building a 2 wheeled robot. The robot moves around on the flat with no inclines. Each stepper motor has 4 phases and each is rated at
    Holding Torque 50Ncm (5Kgcm)
    Detent Torque 3.5Ncm
    Phase Current 0.6 A
    Phase Resistance 20 Ohms
    What is maximum weight the robot can be? And how fast can it move? What is the relationship between them? For example: the less it weighs the faster it can move. How can I calculate them?

Check out some similar questions!

A man built a robot to have as a son. This robot eventually started having 'feelings [ 3 Answers ]

A man builds a robot to be his teen or pre-teen son. The robot needs to have his 'battery' changed at night. I think eventually the robot starts to feel emotions. I think it would have been in the 70s or 80s.

Robot doctor! [ 1 Answers ]

This morning on GMA they showed a robot controlled by a doctor making its rounds in a hospital? Really! It has a screen with the doctors face on it cameras they can use to zoom in and out On the back of it there is a stethascope so there is a so-called Direct connection to the patient.There are...

Horror, robot [ 2 Answers ]

What is the 80's movie about a robot and young man trying to bring girlfriend back from the dead

Robot Maid [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to figure out the name of this particular show around the late 80's that portrayed a family with a young girl robot maid. They would go behind her and wind her up when she stopped operating.

Robot [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm trying to find the title of a movie I think was made in the 80`s its about a young boy but he was a robot and went to stay with a foster family I think, near the end of the movie he drowns (or so they think) then his foster brother says... robots don't die... they go to see him and he is...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.