Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patilvjay89 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2010, 04:47 AM
    How could I receive mail alerts on my mobile,for every incoming mail in my outlook
    I am using outlook 2003. I want to receive entire mail or the alert for the incoming mails on my Nokia phone .
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 11, 2010, 04:52 AM
    Depends on what your Outlook is connecting to, also the model of Nokia phone.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 11, 2010, 04:52 AM

This has nothing to do with Outlook. The only thing Outlook can do is forward any mail it receives to your mobile.

This is a function of your e-mail service. Or you need an app on your mobile that can poll your mailboxes and post an alert.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can not send or receive e-mail with outlook 2003 [ 1 Answers ]

Can not send or receive e-mail with outlook 2003

Can't receive e-mail [ 2 Answers ]

My Yahoo email box is not full but I wonder why I can't receive anymore messages. My friend sent me an email and I can't receive any confirmation of the transactins I made online. Usually I get it after 2 minutes of doing so. Even the password reminder I requested from YouTube. Im certain that I...

Can SEND but not RECEIVE Yahoo mail [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Yahoo mail account which I can log into with no problem! I can SEND mail out from this account with no problem. The problem is I cannot receive mail TO this account. If anyone sends mail to this account they will get a non-deliverable reply from their ISP. Someone please help, how...

View more questions Search