Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    seahad Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2010, 02:12 AM
    Hot water flow restricted in shower--cold is fine--only n shower
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Nov 11, 2010, 05:19 AM

What's the brand name of the shower valve? One handle? How old? Back to you. Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No hot water in one shower but fine in the other [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all. I've just moved into my new house (its 30 years old) and I have had two new bathrooms installed. The shower in one of the bathroom works fine but the other shower only produces cold water. Everything in the bathroom is brand new so I am little concerned that there is no hot water being...

No hot water in shower and water heater affects both cold and hot water flow [ 1 Answers ]

1. No hot water coming from shower even though there is hot water coming from face basin in same bathroom and throughout the house( moen plumbing) 2. when water heater valve to house is turned off the cold water and hot water from shower does not flow, yet in other faucets throughout the house...

Low pressure in shower both hot and cold side. New hot water heater, new shower, [ 2 Answers ]

I have no water pressure in my new shower. I have a new hot water heater, new shower fixture, new plumbing. Please tell me what the problem is.

No hot water in shower but fine everywhere else [ 3 Answers ]

hi. so I know NOTHING about plumbing. The water that comes from my shower is lukewarm at best. All the sinks and the other shower are fine so I figured it's not the hot water heater. I've looked online a bit and discovered it might be "debris" in the valve. However, I don't know exactly how...

View more questions Search