Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JoeCruise73 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2010, 08:44 PM
    $10 Bill Ink Smear; looking for a collector
    Does anyone know of a collector who might be interested in a brand new, never has been circulated $10 bill with a 1 inch ink smear? Or, know of how I can research to find a collector. (I tried Google)
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Nov 11, 2010, 09:23 PM

joecruise73(?)-here is how you can get in touch with the{society of paper money collectors} frank clark :pobox 117000 ;; carroliton<texas 75011;;; try this one and if you don't have any luck <come back and holler :i do have a list of several : hope this helps you out : if you go to a phawnshop or a coin and currency shop < you will only get a certain percent oe the real value {because they want tyo make a little profit off it also :: another way is to run a add some local news paperssaying for sale ---
    note<of interest to currency collectors:{ no price put in news papers< can say the condition and that it is a paper money printed with error. Good luck and have a great night and a better tomorow: and godbless:: f.b.e.;;ps let me know howyou come out!! Fbe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the value on the dark black ink 10 dollar bill from 1934 [ 2 Answers ]

what is the value on a black ink ten dollar bill from 1934 in fair condition that only has a couple of folds that are going away?

How much is a 1953 red ink $2 bill worth [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1953 series b red ink $2 bill with United States Note above the president and signed by Elizabeth rudel smith on the left side and C. douglas dillon on the right. Serial is A66460167A. Has L in upper left and L3 in bottom right. If you could tell me what it's worth I'd appreciate it....

What to see what a Bill Collector looks like ? [ 34 Answers ]

And what happens if the judge or the plaintiff does produce evidence and you were deny it? Can you be arrested?

Bill collector [ 2 Answers ]

Are bill collectors allowed to contact your people on your street and do I have any recourse can I sue them. Thank you

1953 Red Ink $2 bill [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, I am no expert by any means, but from my reading up on things, I would say that this $2 bill I have from 1953 w/ red ink is in Very Fine condition... the serial number is A44449637 A... the letter in the corner is I, along w/ a very small number 7 next the letter in the bottom right hand...

View more questions Search