Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sv89564642 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2003, 10:45 PM
    Software
    Hey according to you,, when you download kazaa,, is there any foolproof software or procedure to properly delete the lot of spy stuff which would be containing at the kazaa
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Dec 31, 2003, 06:55 AM
    Re: software
    HI,
    The best free program for removing spyware/advertising programs is SpyBot.

You can get it at:

http://www.omemo.be/spybot/

Once downloaded/installed, you can then open it, scan your computer, and tell it to automatically delete what it finds, safely.
    I use it; wouldn't be without it!!
    Best wishes,
    fredg
    sv89564642 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2004, 02:06 AM
    Re: software
    Boss thank you
    cremedies Posts: 304, Reputation: 0

Nov 30, 2004, 07:35 PM
    I would use Giant AntiSpyware to resolve your spyware problem. You can run spybot if you like but if you run Giant right after it, the results will seem like you never ran spybot at all. The Giant software is just that good. I use it in my business everyday.

A free trial is available at the link below. Once you see how well it works, believe me... you'd be willing to pay double what they are asking for it! I'd bet my business reputation on it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tax Software [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, Like a lot of people who have posted on the forum, I am the classic F1-Opt-H1B case for this tax year. I have closely followed the discussion threads here and (I think) I know what forms I should be filling out. However, I was wondering if anyone has any experience with www.istaxes.com or...

Software [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to learn as much as I can about computers and how they work, I'm getting a little knowledge about computer hardware but totally in the dark when it comes to computer software. What is .txt .com .dll and all these files mean? And things like fat32 etc... etc... Thank you Ronnieca55

Old software [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a program called "sonia constructor" made by www.metafactor.com. It is used by hypnotherapists to construct relaxation- and hypnosis tapes. Unfortunately, the website as well as the email-adress are vanished. Is there nevertheless a way to get the program ?

OCR software [ 2 Answers ]

I use Windows XP & Windows 98 & Scanner: Benq S2W 3000U & Printer: HP deskjet 3325 I have many paper with writing and pictures. I put it in computer with Scanner. 1- What is the best program that can help me?? #Options to saves and move text & image #text recognition # I hope the...

OCR software [ 1 Answers ]

I use Windows XP & Windows 98 & Scanner: Benq S2W 3000U & Printer: HP deskjet 3325 I have many paper with writing and pictures. I put it in computer with scanner. 1- What is the best program that can help me?? #Options to saves and move text & image #text recognition # I hope the...

View more questions Search