Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yoursonlymine Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Jan 5, 2007, 06:37 AM
    Looking for my father
    My name is Steven my mother's name is Debbie and supposedly my father's name is stewart spak the story goes in 1979 my family was jehovah witness and my father was Jewish. When I was in the womb he wanted marriage and for her to convert she said no. mom went on assistant help. He went to welfare to help her get it. So because she would not convert he left with his family to Florida and in my life I never had a glimpse of him.if anyone knows of a Jewish family last name spak please send me a email or answer on this page. The only info on him I have is this his name is stewart spak son of Henry spak Jewish family from holbrook ma who had a relations with a girl name Debbie and left behind a son who is now 27 years old. Thank you everyone please help
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 8, 2007, 08:29 PM
    From http://www.intelius.com/search-summa...earchform=name

The persons name and various addresses they have lived at

1 stuart a spak (age: 47) cleveland, tn
    Melbourne, fl
    Wilton manors, fl
    Orlando, fl
    Kissimmee, fl stuart a spak
    Karen a spak
    Kaven spak view details

2 stuart a spak - orlando, fl stuart a spak view details

3 stuart spak - miramar, fl
    Pembroke pines, fl stuart spak view details

4 stuart spak - hollywood, fl stuart spak view details

5 stuart a spak - fort lauderdale, fl stuart a spak view details

6 stuart spak - hollywood, fl stuart spak view details

7 stuart a spak - melbourne, fl stuart a spak

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

He's not my father [ 11 Answers ]

At the beginning of the year, I found out that my Dad is not my father. I am 42 years old and am the 5th children to my parents. My older brother told me that my Dad confessed this to him after his stroke. I have suspected for several years that I wasn't his child after my mother told me about...

I want to see my father [ 2 Answers ]

I want to found my father I know he is a citizenship of u.s.a he is greek his name is teodoros and he lives in u.s.a

Who is most likely the father? [ 25 Answers ]

I was separated from my husband and in an early relationship with someone else. Well I was and am still in love with my husband and we slept together a couple of days and I am now pregnant. The problem is I also kind of slept with my boyfriend the next day. It was for about 10 minutes there was no...

Should I tell the father? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, well I've asked questions here before, but now I know for sure that I am pregnant and I'm 17, soon to be a senior in high school. The father doesn't know about the baby because he was abusive both physically and mentally. I have been told that I don't legally have to tell the father but I'm...

View more questions Search