Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 5, 2007, 06:04 AM
    Successful Marriage
    Successful Marriage

A couple had been married for 45 years and had raised a brood of 11 children and were blessed with 22 grandchildren. When asked the secret for staying together all that time, the wife replies, "Many years ago we made a promise to each other: the first one to pack up and leave has to take all the kids.":eek:
    Top 10 Reasons to Become a Nurse dedicated to J_9:D

1. Pays better than fast food, though the hours aren't as good.

2. Fashionable shoes & sexy white uniforms.

3. Needles: It's better to give than to receive.

4. Reassure your patients that all bleeding stops eventually.

5. Expose yourself to rare, exotic, & exciting new diseases.

6. Interesting aromas.

7. Courteous & infallible doctors who always leave clear orders in perfectly legible handwriting.

8. Do enough charting to navigate around the world.

9. Celebrate the holidays with all your friends, at work.

10. Take comfort that most of your patients survive no matter what you do to them.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 5, 2007, 06:55 AM
    Oh, TAL, I LOVE IT!!

Especially the exotic new diseases!!

The interesting aromas ---- HOW TRUE! You can walk into a hospital room, without looking at the chart, and know what is wrong just by the smell!! :eek: (Pseudomonas is one of the worst)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Marriage at 18 [ 10 Answers ]

I'll be 18 in two weeks and Im a E-3 in the U.S Marines Corps and I leave to Iraq in June,my fiancée will be 18 in April and we want to get married in May, is that to early?!

International Marriage in military.. Could Divorce... What do I do to save our marriage [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is in Germany serving the US Army and since November 14, 2005 he has been gone. I was supposed to go over there with him but yet to go. He says that he wants a divorce and when I try to get the real true reason out of him nothing works all he says is that I know why but deep down I have...

Will my marriage last? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my D.O.B is 12-17-1983 am getting married in 2 months I want to know if my marriage will last /will I have any children ?and how many ?and is my fiancé cheating on me?my email address is [email protected] Please Help!! :( :( :( :(

Marriage [ 5 Answers ]

My fiancé was put on probation almost 5 yrs ago. It was for a burglary that had taken place when he was 16. He is now 23 y/o and only 6 moths left on probation. We wanted to get married this winter, but his probation officer told us that she has to approve him to get married. I cannot find anything...

Marriage to be or not to be [ 5 Answers ]

My finacee (25) and I (24) have been together for over a year. We have one son together that is 8 months old, we currently do not live together. He has primary custody of his other 2 kids (a 5 year old and 3 year old). His ex wife is a raging witch and always a thorn in our sides. SHe uses the...

View more questions Search