Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cattygirl98 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2010, 02:00 PM
    My mum used to be crazy is she still?
    My mum has MS and she is in a wheel chair she used 2 take steroids but it made her phsicopathic will it still have an effect on her?Because she acts as if I have to be slagged off all the time we love each other very much but I want the slagging and turning other people against me to stop I don't think she means to though.

Check out some similar questions!

My mum is crazy [ 3 Answers ]

My mum has been getting more crazy she strangeled me the otherday then draged me upstairs by my hair and ring my school if I'm ill and tell them I'm bunking I hate her I just sometimes want to die

About my mum [ 2 Answers ]

My mum talks to her self and shouts n says she's talken to the deid do you thik she is or dose she need help ? She makes me so angry I have anger problems thank you :mad::)

My mum [ 1 Answers ]

My mum was murderd on 15th march 2005 by a man who a very loud man who my mum Took under her roof who she meet in a chat room in leeds centre he seemed to be very Smarmy but other people had different veiws 1 week after mothers day we had a phone Call from my brother he said my mum was dead...

My mum [ 2 Answers ]

My mum is taking over my child she thinks because she looks after him I'm not aloud to do things with him she said I have to ask to do stuff and take him out all the time the social knows my mum looks after my child because of my depression what I have had since I gave birth to my son what rights...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.