Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    harshavarma Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2007, 05:36 AM
    Bypass usb password
    Hello there... can anyone tell me a way of getting rid of the usb password? I lost the company cd as it's a old one and my friend assigned some password and forgot it. Now I am unable to access the pen drive. Even its not accepting for a "format". Is there any software or utility to force the pendrive for a format? If so, give me a link. Hoping a response from the help desk members.
    Thanking you,
    Varma.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 5, 2007, 07:56 AM
    Try the drive mfg for the software to reformat it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gastric bypass [ 4 Answers ]

I had gastric bipass surgery in 2003 . Greatest thing I ever did. I have lost 142 lbs. Now how to get rid of skin other that surgery? I keep exersizing? HELP!! ANY SUGESTIONS? THANKS

Refrigerator water filter bypass plug [ 1 Answers ]

Where is the filter bypass plug located in a Kenmore refrigerator? Is it already in the appliance or a separate accessory? How do you get it to work? Thanks

Drainage pipe repair or bypass under slab [ 1 Answers ]

Our kitchen sink drainage pipe which leads to our basement (this pipe goes out to our drywell/cesspool) appears to be broken about 3 feet beyond our original foundation wall (where we have a basement) under a new kitchen area slab. Please suggest the best way to get this repaired. Do we need to...

How to bypass IP checking in local Cable Internet [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, I am using cable net. It has its own dialer which requires username and password to login. My problem is, when I connect internet from the computer from which I started using cable net, it logs in and works fine but when I try to connect it on other computer, it says wrong password. I...

How to bypass loadcell's changes with temp. [ 1 Answers ]

I am designing a digital bascule in a region with high temp. changes... how can I bypass loadcell's resistanse changes with temp.

View more questions Search