Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blueshel Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2007, 05:21 AM
    Missed period
    My last period was 7th of Dec. I usually get my periods every 28 days. This would make me due my period on Jan 3rd. It hasn't arrived. My breasts are very soar since the 3rd. They feel heavy and swollen. Normally they would only hurt slightly and just the day before I'd get my period. Today the end of my tummy is achy. I done a urine pregnancy test on the 3rd and again this morning. Both were negative. Any ideas?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 5, 2007, 05:24 AM
    Actually, even though you are regular, this is not uncommon. Many premenstrual symptoms are the same as pregnancy symptoms.

If you do not get your period within the next week then you should make an appointment with your physician for a blood test.
    blueshel Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2007, 05:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by blueshel
    My last period was 7th of Dec. I usually get my periods every 28 days. This would make me due my period on Jan 3rd. It hasn't arrived. My breasts are very soar since the 3rd. They feel heavy and swollen. Normally they would only hurt slightly and just the day before i'd get my period. Today the end of my tummy is achy. I done a urine pregnancy test on the 3rd and again this morning. Both were negative. Any ideas??
    OK thanks. Its just I take the blood thinner warfarin and it can be dangerous to a fetus and in my last pregnancy it was just caught in time.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 5, 2007, 05:30 AM
    Ah, I did not know about the warfarin. Yes, it can be VERY dangerous. In this case I am not sure if you should wait a week.

Contact your doctor for a blood test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed period [ 1 Answers ]

I've had 2 miscarriages in the past year, I am A- but didn't know it, I'm back to normal alrevady had a period now Im 3 days late but my pregnant. Test is negative what do I do I had my rogam shot after my 2nd miscarriage

Missed Period [ 1 Answers ]

I have missed my period for the past two months, but have taken several pregnancy tests, all of which were negative. I haven't changed anything about my diet, weight, or medications. I recently started a new job and have been stressed, but things have calmed down a great deal recently. Not to...

Missed Period [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there. I'm a 20 year old female and have missed my period for two months in a row now. Bottom line is, as anyone on here will tell me, that I need to see a doctor but, I'm looking for any way to possibly avoid that all together. I've been under a lot of stress at work lately... but it also...

Missed period [ 4 Answers ]

I haven't had a period since January 6, it is now February26. I've taken 4 epts and they have come out negative. Is it possible to be pregnant and yet test negative? How long should I wait before I see my np? I've had a child already, so I'm a bit confused. I have had some cramping similar to...

Missed period?! [ 1 Answers ]

I haven't had my period since the 1st week in April and the only thing I can think of as to why is that I started taking singulair in between April & may for asthma- could this be true? And also I have never gone all the way but my boyfriend and I do masturbate each other- there wouldn't be any...

View more questions Search