Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rahulsingh2010 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2010, 09:30 AM
    Acne problem
    Dear Experts
    I am presently 20 yrs old Science last 4 yrs there is continuous acne in my face. I had used medicine but had no results. For few days it stops and again it comes. Every body says me that in this age it happens. From my past observations I found that when ever I release sperms the very next day or after 2 days acne comes out and when I stop releasing sperm acne stops coming out. I didn't found and logic behind this. Can any one explain me this fact that whether this is my misconception or there is any direct relation with growing of acne and release of sperms.Please suggest me with solutions
    cruz55 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2010, 03:55 AM
    Hello friends, this is alexander cruz. I am 25years old I am new to this site. I am also facing this problem. What's the perfect solution of this.
    ==========
    Beauty Products
    rahulsingh2010 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2010, 10:47 AM
    Sorry having no solutuion yet please reply me if have answer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Using acne home remedy and a store acne product at the same time. [ 6 Answers ]

Ok,Is it bad to use fresh garlic to try to cure acne while using an over the counter top product called clearsil ultra daily face wash?:rolleyes:

Acne Problem [ 2 Answers ]

I am 15 yrs. Old, and I have Acne on my back, face, and some on my chest. I have tried pro-activ, and other things, so I asked my mom to go to a dermatologist. She does not think I need it, but I do. Also, my mom has severe acne on her face, while my dad has severe acne on his back. I am...

Laser Treatment for acne, acne scars, and red marks [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20yrs old and I've had acne since I was 14. This past year, my acne really flared up. I went to a dermatologist and they told me to go on Accutane. I didn't want to go on, because I already suffer from depression. They also suggested laser treatment for red marks from past acne and tiny...

My 2006 Taurus has a problem hesitating to start sometimes, what could be the problem [ 1 Answers ]

Sometimes when starting my 2006 Ford Taurus, it hesitate to start, sometimes it does this and sometimes not, what could the problem? I'm thinking the starter. I replaced the battery, thinking it could be the battery, but the problem still exist. Help!

1995 Altima Idleing problem Knock & O2 sensor, EGR Flow Problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have 1995 Nissan Altima with 67,000 miles. When the car is idleing when I start it or when it is at a red light the rpm's go from 6000 to 9000. It sounds like I am reving the engine. The engine sounds fine when I am driving the car ( rpm's are consitent). I went to AutoZone the read out errors...

View more questions Search