Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    apsilverstein Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2010, 08:20 AM
    Florida Hotel Eviction Laws
    Please note that you have not answered the following question yet. I have been living at a Hotel on Ft. Lauderdale beach for the last three months. The owner of the hotel insists I pay in advance on a weekly basis. If I tell her I am now going to pay in arrears can she immediately make me leave the hotel? I f the answer is no, how long does she have to wait and can she legally turn off the electricity in the room? Please let me know. Thank you, Arnold Silverstein

How much longer will it be before I get an answer? Please advise. Thank you
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Nov 10, 2010, 08:37 AM

Please do not double post questions - instead you should post any follow up questions on the original post (use the "Quick Reply" button). Your original question here: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/real-e...el-524589.html was only about an hour and forty minutes old when you posted this. Please remember that this site is staffed with volunteers, most of whom have day jobs, so please be patient.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How remove ex-boyfriend from my home. Florida Eviction Laws [ 1 Answers ]

Ex-boyfriend refuses to leave my home, he has been living here 9 months. There is no lease and he has never paid any rent or bills. I own the home myself and all bills are in my name. He says that this is his residence now and I cannot have him removed. He is like a squatter. Do I file an...

Florida eviction laws [ 2 Answers ]

I am 82 years old and for the last 5 years my adult son (54 now) has been living in my house which I own. He doesn't pay any rent, he has a drinking and gambling problem and verbally and emotionally abuses me constantly. I cannot live this way anymore. I have emphysema and must have breathing...

State of Florida eviction laws [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! How can I remove my boy-friend from my house? We have lived together for the past 5 years at the same address. He has paid the utilities and done some painting around the house. I have asked him to leave for the past 90 days and he is still here. This is in Fl.

Eviction laws in Florida [ 1 Answers ]

Can I legally evict my 20 year old daughter, who does not work, go to school or pay rent?

Florida eviction laws [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently on medical leave and for the past 3 months I've had to pay my rental payments late but they have been paid until December when my job is now only paying me at 60% leave, this has been explained to my landlord but my question is, I've notice that every time I make a deposit into the...

View more questions Search