Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chrisgoffner Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2010, 08:17 AM
    Why should we hire you over all the other applicants?
    I need an answer that does not sound superfisal
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2010, 03:10 PM

You need to anwer this question openly and honestly. You should indicate what your strong points and/or experience are and how they can be used to benefit the company.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Dec 8, 2010, 12:09 AM

If you are a bold person I would suggest that you mayy make them a guarantee that you will be an assest to their company if hired and that no one will work harder or have more success.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do all I-751 applicants attend interview? [ 1 Answers ]

I received my first GC without an interview.Getting ready to file for I-751.I am still married,could I be called for an interview this time?

GRRRRR hire me [ 6 Answers ]

:mad: I have recently begun university as an undergraduate, and have employed my time over the past few years (from 16 onwards) in the act of trying to get into university and have therefore no work experience. This I believe to be acceptable for someone who aspires to get into a very good...

Needing to Hire [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Everyone. I am an area manger for 9 different servic areas. Recently one of my site managers put in her 2 weeks. I am having difficulty deciding how I will handle this situation. I have several options to promote and barriers with each one. 1.The person next in the chain of commands at...

Can F1 be hire as 1099? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I did two internships with a company that hire me as 1099. Im not sure what the process is to file my taxes. Can I even be hire as a 1099 having a F1 visa? Or I have to be hire as w2?

View more questions Search