Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anu007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2007, 03:59 AM
    Am I pregnant
    I went through abortion on 22 dec 2006 I was bleeding till 29 dec 2006 on 31 dec 2006 I had unprotected sex. Is there a chance for me to get pregnant?
    s2tp Posts: 299, Reputation: 61

Jan 5, 2007, 04:16 AM
    Are you serious?? I am just going to warn you.. your going to get a lot of angry responses here for your irresponsibility!

As for being pregnant again... I am not sure. Your body was put through a dramatic procedure. It may not seem like a big deal to you, but your body was already preparing itself for a child, you took that away from your body and then your body must readjust to the loss. My guess is that you will continue to ovulate, therefor you are just as likely to become pregnant again.

I am not one to sit around and scold... but you need to think more seriously of what you have done to your body. Abortion is not protection, it should not be used as a back up plan. You need to take the responsibility of getting on birth control, using condoms and refrain from sex if you cannot take the responsibility of your actions.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 5, 2007, 05:02 AM
    Abortion is not a form of birth control. If you cannot stop having sex, please use protection!!

Yes, you will get angry responses here. What you are showing is a complete lack of responsibility. For your sake I hope you are not pregnant.

Chances are you aren't so next time you are at the store at least buy some condoms.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Jan 5, 2007, 07:18 AM
    For the babies sake I hope you are not pregnant again. It drives me nuts hearing of people saying they have unprotected sex, but they don't want to get pregnant. If you aren't ready for a baby, you aren't ready for unprotected sex. Do you know how many people are out there trying so hard to adopt just one child, because they can't have one themselves? And then there are people who take child bearing so for granted and toss it away so easily. You can't tell me that having an abortion is easier then popping a because pill, or using a condom. Grow up.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2007, 07:19 AM
    You are a murderer.
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2007, 12:28 PM
    MIRANDA,

It is not judging at all. When you kill a human baby. Do not even give the baby a chanch. IT IS PLAIN AND SIMPLE MURDER. When there is a life inside somebody. Growing. Heart beat and moving around. As soon as conception starts and the process begins anything to end that, IS MURDER. For you to think it is a judgement it is not, that is a fact.

Joe
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Jan 5, 2007, 12:36 PM
    Jesus... while I agree with you that abortion is wrong murder is a rather harsh statement and a fact that is up for much debate. And calling this young woman that is not going to help her any. What she needs is our support and for us to educate her on birth control options because J9 is correct abortion is not an option.

Young lady I hope for your sake that a baby is not growing inside of you... your immaturity and inability to take responsibility for your own body concerns me. Please visit a planned parenthood and become educated on birth control options and perhaps be tested for STD's
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2007, 02:13 PM
    With all due respect,

If this person did not take the responsibility in the first place. Had an abortion then turned around and had unprotected sex again. She does not need my support, nor my sympathy. To think it is so easy to just get rid of a baby. A LIVE BABY. Murder is not harsh at all. A LIVE HUMAN BABY. Growing, breathing, moving. Then to terminate, anything that ends a life IS MURDER. I am not here to help this women. I am here to tell her what she has done. Then and only maybe she looks at this and will never ever act so irresponsible again. That is what I am doing here, with this post.

Joe
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 5, 2007, 02:36 PM
    I'm not going to get into the debate of whether abortion is murder. Legally in this country right now, abortion is a "choice", and every woman has the right to choose this option. I am not condoning its use as birth control, just pointing out that there are very valid reasons for abortion.

Young lady (I am assuming you are young to be so irresponsible) you very well could be pregnant. I hope that you are not, because you are obviously not ready for that responsibility.

Please go see your doctor and talk to him/her about birth control.
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2007, 02:56 PM
    It has nothing to do about a debate, but it has everything to do with giving that baby a chanch to live. Not punishing the baby for mistakes of the parent(s). There is not debate here, but I am willing to stand up and say this is murder and I will not condone it.

Joe
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Jan 5, 2007, 04:06 PM
    I agree with Jesushelper. There are times when an abortion is medically nescisary(when the baby and the mother will die if not done.) Tho that would be an incredibly horrible choice to have to make. That aside, I don't think it is a "choice" that should be so widely acceptable. It use to be that if you got pregnant, and didn't want the baby, you were incouraged to do the best thing for BOTH of you, by finishing out the pregnancy, and putting the baby up for adoption. Now if you find out you are pregnant, the quick simple answer is " go get an abortion." How can anyone willing destroy the life they helped to create.Even if you don't want it, that doesn't give you the right to destroy it. Give it for adoption, to a family that will love it and you forever, as they were not able to have kids themselves. I don't know how it ever became acceptable to society to throw away a life so easily. And its not only the baby that is hurt, it's the mother too. I don't care, that doing something like that can't not effect you emotionally, mentally and physically. So many women have had depression and huge regrets for having abortions. And not only that, but when they DO decide they are ready for a child, they often have problems getting pregnant, and staying pregnant. Murderersgo to jail for taking away lives of people, yet when it is a "womans choice" it is OK. I don't accept that. Its 9 months. 9 MONTHS of your life. I am sure we have all wasted 9 months of our lives on things of MUCH less importance. 9 months of you life, in exchange for an entire life time for the child inside you. A life time that could be spent making the lives of their adopted parents wonderful, spent learnig and growing, and one day starting a family of their own. How is it any different to go out and shoot someone in the middle of the street, then to go into a clinic and aborting the life of your child. Its not. It never has been and it never will be.

Jan 5, 2007, 05:39 PM
    I agree with Abortion being the wrong choice for women to make to not have to deal with their irresponsibility.

My problem lies with people just blurting out' Murderer' instead of trying to discourage the person from doing any further harm.

Yelling out Murder only shows the audience that you are against it. It does not make that person feel guilty, not if they already don't feel it. Saying Murder is not constructive... If you don't like abortion then use your words to persuade others to not do it, not to insult them. By saying Murder you just made this person not want to come back and listen to ANY of the actual advice given.

There are several people that have voiced their displeasure in this young woman's choice, but they also give her advice and the answer to her question... which is obviously what this girl needs right now-more than someone to just yell insults at her.

I understand your anger Jesushelper, I just wish you would have found it in yourself to actually want to help this person make better choices rather than to scare her off.

I am not a 'devout' Christian, but I must point out you are not her judge, that is Gods job. Our job is to live by Gods word, Spread Gods word and love and to forgive each other (Among other things)...

Jan 5, 2007, 05:57 PM
    You are missing my point here Joe... I am NOT saying she is right in ANY way.

In fact I see her as a lost and uneducated girl. A sinner just like every one of us. But that does not mean I am going to turn my back on her. She needs help and I tried to give it to her, as well as many others here.

Nobody here has said abortion is good, Nobody has argued that abortion is not murder...

We just know that if all we do is turn our backs and shout murder this girl will NEVER change.

Your right she did not learn from the first time, that's why she needs guidance!

Did jesus turn away from everyone who sinned?

I won't get into scripture with you cause quiet honestly I don't know any, and it would be a futile battle. I know how I was raised; I was raised to forgive, to help those who ask, and to trust in God.

I find it rather insulting that you would think I am trying to say murder is okay or that what she did was right.

I was not attacking you in any way, however I will apologize if that's how you took it. I am only trying to get you to see that nobody here agrees with abortion... we all just want to help this person before she does it again..

We can still believe its wrong while trying to get her to change her actions.
    eternalxgrace Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Jan 5, 2007, 06:35 PM
    .. hrm.. and I'd say that this is hijacking a topic.. and turning it into a debate when someone asked for help.. and not a debate. And if your so into being against it, your better off helping to educate people about it.
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2007, 06:39 PM
    Thank you for your post s2tp,

There was no way I was turning my back. I never said anything about sin. My point is that it is not right.

I guess this subject is close, especially when there are so many people out there that would love children.

My wife and I lost our first child to a miscarriage which was heartbreaking. There was no choice.

This person has so many other choices but decided to take the easy way out. Honestly though this girl is going to hear this from somebody that might want to hurt her, physically. Do I want that to happen no. Did you ever here of those people so set against abortion that they go out and kill the doctors that perform abortion and those who have had abortions.

You know what this girl needs to hear what people are going to say. It might be hurtful, but she is going to have to hear this in her head for the rest of her life. That is punishment in itself. We tend to punish ourselves for mistakes we have made.

Now if this girl had said she had an abortion she learned from it and decided to move on and actually learned from it and admit to that mistake and never made it again, I would be good for you.

God does forgive. People do forgive. This girl needs to forgive herself, but first she needs to know that it is not right what she did, or what she is doing now. That has to be the message to her. She does not even seem like it is that big of a deal, does not even recognize it as a mistake.

After my wife and our miscarriage, how long did we have to wait before trying for a baby again? This girl just had an abortion and turns around and has sex again. How can we direct her.

My post are to this girl. This is what you will face. The world is a tough world and you need to stop taking the easy way out. Life is going to be hard, decisions are hard and you need to take responsibility for actions that she made.

So again,

s2tp

I do not want to get into a battle with you scripture or not. I am here to show this girl what is important. This was sort of turned into a discussion about sin or Christianity, maybe it is because of the user name that I use, but that is not my point eighter.

Life is precious and this girl needs some opposition to show her that. I am not going to say everything is okay, I am not going to show her support, the guidance is written in what I post.

If this person really wanted help she would have gave a lot more information. If this person really wanted help they would have sought councel. Not the councel that is free. If this girls circumstance was difference as somebody else has mentioned. If the mother and baby was endanger then a procedure would have to be done.

How can we change somebody actions if they did not learn the first time. Sex obvously is the only thing that is important, not much maturity but maybe after some tough love and REAL TRUE REACTION, Raw emotion from others then maybe she will think twice next time.

Joe
    Sodium Posts: 250, Reputation: 6

Jan 5, 2007, 06:44 PM
    I agree with jesushelper if you can't handle the effects the baby may bring you should not have sex without protection!
    Miranda Posts: 54, Reputation: 5

Jan 8, 2007, 08:10 AM
    I did not intend to turn this into a debate about whether abortion is wrong. The thing that angered me the most is the way Jesushelper expressed his opinion to a young girl. It was unnecessary, and you shouldn't place judgement on people like that. Just my opinion.
    serenitynow422 Posts: 49, Reputation: 7

Feb 21, 2007, 06:55 PM
    I believe it's the situation the person is in... if you were raped... if you want the child but know that their life would only lead to suffering... you have shown the worst kind of irresponsiblity... if you do not want to bring a child in the world... then get protected... or live with the notion you have just snuffed out a life.
    CHRISTYOL Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2007, 06:10 PM
    um.. im scared, me and my boyfriend where dry humping and he got some on the side of my leg and I was on my period and I was wearing a pad and not a tampon. Well it happen on Saturday the 17th. I got my period on the Friday the 16th and end it on Wednesday the 21st. I've been bloated on my lower belly and it my belly got bloated on Sunday the 11th. And its now the 22 and my stomach still hurts a little and bloated but I don't no what's wrong with me. I feel a little full but my upper and all the way down my stomach feels achy and bubblely! And in have a little gas =) I no I'm a dumbass and I stupied. Help, I need answers?
    serenitynow422 Posts: 49, Reputation: 7

Feb 22, 2007, 07:01 PM
    I hardly think that you'd be able to get pregnant dry humping. As well if you worry and focus on it it only makes the situation worse and makes your body react in a way that's worse. If your really concerned go to the doctor or take the test

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I cannot get pregnant, please help [ 9 Answers ]

Me and my finace have been togeter for over two years now! I came off the pill about 10 months ago because we decided that now is a good time to have a baby! So we have been trying for 10months but nothing has happened?? As nothing as happened I am getting very worrid that I may never be able to...

Am I Pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been trying to get pregnant. We have sex everyday just so we don't miss the ovulaton period. And I took a test Saturday October 28 and it said positive btut he window box that tells weather it worked or not didn't show up. And I took another one Sunday October 29 and it...

Is She Pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello; Me And My Girlfriend Were Flirting In The Position That She Was Laying On Me And Her Genitals Over My Penis.I Ejaculate In My Pants Then My Semen Soake My Trousers And Then Soaked Her Trousers In Somewhere inThigh Near Her Genitals But I Think My Semen Hasn't Soaked Her Pants In Genital...

Could I be pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

Uhh, hi. My name is Holly and I'm 17 years old and a Senior in High school. I've been dating this guy Jeff for about 2 years + now. Simply adore each other:o . The thing is, we had sex for the first time Oct 1. We were protected, of course. My periods usually start around the 23 I do believe. These...

Am I pregnant? [ 9 Answers ]

Okay I am on birth control but last month I didn't take them because I had purchased them too late, and I couldn't catch up, so I just waited until this month to start them back up. Well I was supposed to start my period yesterday, but sometimes I start on Wednesday, but not very often at all, I...

View more questions Search