Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rotsos Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2010, 08:26 PM
    Robot anime film sad love 80s
    I saw this sad anime in the 80s about a blonde girl robot who is in love with a human boy. Pretty sure it's Japanese animation but it must be pretty old. She had long blonde hair and some kind of gold or golden outfit. I think it was film length so probably over an hour long. Anyone seen it?
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Nov 10, 2010, 05:01 PM

Try,.

Phoenix 2772
    tashazay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2011, 09:53 AM
    Chobits!
    puschel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2012, 11:34 AM
    Thanks straydog! I search for the film for years, saw it when I was a child. You made me happy today

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anime film about a robot girl [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I want to know the title of an anime film I watched like a year ago, it looked pretty new, so its most probably post-2000, about a girl who is a robot but she doesn't know, and a human boy that falls in love with her, while in the city there's some kind of war going on, and the girl is like a...

Find of 80s anime film with plant theme [ 1 Answers ]

I remember a film I saw as a child but can only remember vague details. It followed a young boy who was travelling around space, or perhaps lost. There was a strong theme around plants / spore which I think were dangerous. I remember it as being quite washed out bluey / green in colour. It was...

Anime 80s film pirates island boys [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for animated film. Probably made in japen during the 80s. It`s about a ship full of boys who end up on a deserted island. They divide into two groopes and become enemies. (Kind of like Lord of The Flies.) The "good" group is led på a fat kid with curly hair Name I Gordon. The "evil" group...

Sad robot movie [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to find out the name of a movie I saw in the mid to late 70's. All I can remember is the end of the movie. There was a man, a mummy robot and a baby robot living in space. The man was poorly and the mummy robot was really old and not working properly. The man and the mummy robot told...

View more questions Search