Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    baranch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2010, 06:49 PM
    Goodman air handlers model #GMP075-3?
    I have a Goodman model #GMP075-3 RevB and when I turn it on it makes a horrible loud whinning noise. My husband thinks it might be a bearing in the blower motor. It stills blows cold or hot depending on how it is set so it works but the noise is so loud and annoying we don't use it. The noise starts as soon as the unit is turned on.

Check out some similar questions!

Goodman air conditioners MODEL CPKE30-18 [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Honeywell RTH3100C thermostat, could you please show me the wiring sequence. Right now I have the white wire on the AUX terminal, the yellow on the Y terminal, green on the G terminal and red on the R terminal. The unit comes on in the AC mold but only produce heat. My my model is the...

Goodman furnaces model GMP075-3 [ 2 Answers ]

Just replaced the blower motor and now when the heat comes on the ignitor glows and the gas flows fine, but it shuts off after a few seconds. Could this be a bad flame sensor? If so should I try to clean it or just replace it?

Gas furnace problem Goodman model# GMP075-3 revb [ 20 Answers ]

When it starts up everything appears normal, the induced draft fan starts for about 30 seconds, the glow plug gets red hot, the gas ignites, about 30 seconds later the main blower wheel spins. The hot air comes out of the registers and everything works great but only for about 5 minutes, then for...

Goodman GMP075 [ 1 Answers ]

the furnace is tripping on high limit , not rollout. It will initiate a call for heat. The flue fan will run the air switch will make and the ignitor will glow. The MV comes on and the furnace lights. It continues to run for appr. 2 minutes and the high limit will open. It is not a variable high...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.