Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    papacostas Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2010, 01:33 PM
    Project for investment abroad
    I am a student of computer science on the 2nd year at a university and I have to do a project (lesson business adminstation):
    Suppose you have a business company in your country and you want to expand in another country. Suggest the best 4 countries and then choose one among them giving reasons you chose in (base on rational decision making model) and on internet page of eurostat.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Nov 9, 2010, 07:21 PM

I do not have all your answers pertaining to international business Papa.

However my thoughts are that favorable tax leverages, wages, availability to shipping, favorable laws pertaining to business, availability of raw materials, skilled workers, management personnel, etc are some primary factors.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can start new business with low investment or no investment? [ 2 Answers ]

What are businees which work on present trend with low investment which yield profit?

I want to go abroad what are future prospects in abroad after b.tech biotechnology [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am very confused what to do after my b.tech biotechnology gets over . I was thinking to go to abroad but I don't know the future prospects of biotech in abroad please suggest me . Thanks

Investment Visa (EB-5) can investment be in company name? [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently just thinking about investment visa. I have a concern and wondering about this. I am knowledgeable about the requirements (capital, employment, other such). However, if I am going to be a member in a new LLC and use this for investment visa, can I make my company (100% owned by...

View more questions Search