Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robertoducci Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2010, 01:11 PM
    Heat strips won't come on. Fan works when switched on but not in auto. AC worked fine

Check out some similar questions!

I installed a new condenser fan motor and it worked fine for an hour then shut off [ 3 Answers ]

I installed a new condenser fan motor and capacitor but after an hour of working the fan tuned off,checked the voltage, and amps to motor everything read fine.compressor kept on running so I shut off.I don't know what else to look for this is the first time iv'e seen this problem happen. I...

Squrel cage fan works on heat but not when switched to ac/coleman/ moblehome [ 1 Answers ]

Squrel cage fan works on heat setting but not when set to ac . Moble home coleman unit

HVAC Split Unit Heat works fine, A/C compressor on fan off [ 10 Answers ]

Hello all. I certainly have found a TON of info on this site, and problems that sound just like mine, but solutions seem to point to different things than in my system. So I apologize in advance if this is a duplicate somebody already answered. I have an older Ducane Oil Furnace converted to...

Fan on ON and ac not working, heat works fine [ 1 Answers ]

We just bought a new home and I know the AC worked last summer for the people who lived here. I have a LUX 1500 t-stat, a miller ac unit, and a beckett by honeywll furnace motor. Everything was serviced last year. When we put the switch to heat the furnace comes on and runs non stop. When I...

FAN doesn't work when it's 'Auto', but works fine at 'On' in my central air/furnace [ 1 Answers ]

undefinedFAN 'On' or 'Auto'FAN 'On' or 'Auto' Hi, I have programmable thermostat connecting air condition / furnace system. Now if I turn system to 'Cool' and Fan at 'Auto', no cool air come out (compressor works, you can hear the noise). If I set FAN to 'On', life is getting better. But the FAN...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.