Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CASH53 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2010, 11:56 AM
    How-remove-lien-home
    I just found out that I have a lien on my property from a satisfied loan, the company went under and never filed the satisfied loan with the county clerks office.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I remove a lien [ 8 Answers ]

I recently purchased a home and I now believe there's a lien on the property that the title company failed to notice. What will happen? Can this lienholder take ownership of the property, leaving me to sue to title company or previous owner? Or do I retain ownership, leaving the lienholder can take...

How to remove a lien from my home [ 3 Answers ]

I have 2 liens put on my current home from 2 previous homes that were repo'd. I am trying to refinance my current home at a lower rate but the liens prevent another bank from getting the title. My current bank is not a lender, I don't know what this is all about I just know they bought my mortgage...

Remove support lien [ 2 Answers ]

How do you get a child support lien off a bank account

How to remove a Judgement Lien [ 2 Answers ]

I am a real estate agent with a seller client who must sell her home; she is divorced and her X signed a quit claim deed 2 years ago. Prior to the divorce being final and prior to the signing of the quit claim deed, her X had a judgement lien from Capital One recorded against the property. Capital...

How can I remove my name from a shared lien. [ 5 Answers ]

Ok let's try this again. A year ago I helped a friend buy a car. Both our names are on the loan and title. She has moved to Oklahoma I live in Kansas. And she has missed several payments. Can I have my name removed from the lien so she will be solely responsible for the payments and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.