Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dymon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2010, 10:47 AM
    Wa state lease laws
    If there's multiple adults on a residential lease and one adult leaves before the lease is over, does this break the contract for the two remaining adults.
    LisaB4657 Posts: 3,662, Reputation: 534
    Expert

Nov 9, 2010, 01:26 PM
    No, the remaining tenants are still responsible for fulfilling the terms of the lease.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Washington State Lease Laws [ 16 Answers ]

I want to move from my apartment due to lack of income. I have been here seven months, I just renewed my lease. My rent did go up. I'm paying TOO MUCH for what I am getting, and honestly can't afford it. My best friend just bought a house and has offered to rent me a room. Either way. The...

Tenant that refuses to sign new lease, what laws apply with month to month lease? [ 8 Answers ]

I am in CA and I have a tenant that has a 18 month lease that expires 10/31/10 and they want to go month to month starting 11/1/10 and I agreed. I sent them a new lease to sign, but they have not sent it back to me yet. If they refuse to sign the new lease in CA law do the terms of the old lease...

Apt. Lease laws wa. State [ 2 Answers ]

My wife signed alease for an apt. change her mind about the apt. within 12 hours can we get full refund In wash. State

Lease laws in Iowa [ 4 Answers ]

I've heard that lease laws in Iowa favor the renter, but the information I've found so far has NOT indicated this is true. My landlord no longer allows me to take my kids out to play in the yard in front of our building, he has harassed my friends (making inappropriate comments about one's...

CA rental lease laws [ 1 Answers ]

Can your landlord only offer another year lease after already completing a one year lease with him or her? Isn't it CA law that once a one year rental lease is up it automatically rolls over into a month to month should you decide to stay?

View more questions Search