Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    princehumble Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2010, 08:48 AM
    My probation ended 3 moths ago
    I was employed under 3 months probation in a company and this is my 6th month and nothing has been done. I need to write a letter to the company notifying them if my situation
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 9, 2010, 08:56 AM

Hello p:

I don't understand your situation. Why would your employer care that you got off probation?

excon
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Nov 9, 2010, 09:25 AM

If your probation period with the company ended and you are still at that company then you should be considered a full employee of that company. What specifically is the company supposed to do once you are off your probation period? Give you health benefits? What?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 9, 2010, 07:08 PM

Yes, at least here in the US, there is no notification that you are off probation, you just get to keep working,
    So I don't know what you want to do ?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 9, 2010, 07:52 PM

Hello again:

Because this is the criminal law board, both the Padre and myself gravitated to that kind of probation... However, twinkie thinks it's employment probation... She could be right.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lease ended over a year ago [ 6 Answers ]

I signed a one year that ended over a year ago. I have continued to pay my rent monthly. I gave landlord 30 days notice and moved out. Two months security was taken when I first moved in. I wanted to use part of security as the final month's payment. I live in New York. I have two questions: 1....

3 1/2 year relationship ended 3 1/2 months ago. Is there hope? [ 7 Answers ]

This is a more detailed overview of my situation than I originally intended to post (sorry it's a bit long but would appreciate any thoughts or views anyone has at all) I was in a relationship for 3 1/2 years, We were both 19 when we started to go out and it all seemed so right. Both each others...

Probation ended but payments ongoing [ 3 Answers ]

I am a mass resident convicted of fencing in NJ. I was sentenced to 5 years supervised probation, that was transferred to Massachusetts, and a fine/restitution in the payment of 50.00 per month payable to NJ. My probation is done but my payments are not. I made a few payments to NJ since my...

My girlfriend ended it a few weeks ago and I don't want to lose her [ 1 Answers ]

We had been dating for about 4 months. She was stressing out about everything and told me that she loves me but doesn't want to hurt me by not seeing me as much. She is a stubborn hard nosed person and wants to figure stuff out on her own right now. She heard that I was crying over it and she said...

View more questions Search