Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Nov 9, 2010, 07:56 AM
    A Senior Moment in Church
    A Preach er was explaining that he must move on to a larger congregation that will pay him more. There is a hush within the congregation. No one wants him to leave.

Joe Smith, who owns several car dealerships in the city stands up and proclaims, 'If the Preacher stays, I will provide him with a new Cadillac every year, and his wife with a Honda mini-van to transport their children!'

The congregation sighs in relief, and applauds.

Sam Brown, a successful entrepreneur and investor, stands and says, 'If the Preacher will stay on here, I'll personally double his salary, and also establish a foundation to guarantee the college education of all his children!'

More sighs and loud applause.

Sadie Jones, age 88, stands and announces with a smile, 'If the Preacher stays, I will give him sex!'

There is total silence.

The Preacher, blushing, asks her , 'Mrs. Jones, whatever possessed you to say that?'

Sadie's 90 year old husband Jake is now trying to hide, holding his forehead with the palm of his hand and shaking his head from side to side, while his wife replies, 'Well , I just asked my husband how we could help, and he said, 'Screw him!'

Isn't senility wonderful?

Lord, keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth!!
    :D
    Just_Another_Lemming Posts: 437, Reputation: 211

Nov 10, 2010, 04:27 AM

LOL! Really loved that one HG! Thanks for sharing.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2010, 07:17 PM

Laughed out loud on that. Just like preachers also wanting bigger this or bigger that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very First Senior Moment [ 7 Answers ]

So, THIS is where it all began! And explains what happened to the dinosaurs!

Not a member of a church but want to be married in church [ 8 Answers ]

Neither my fiancé or myself are members of a church, however we want to be married in a church. We live in Whitehall, PA and are wondering if anyone knows of a church that would marry us without having to join.

View more questions Search