Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sehrish345 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2010, 01:41 AM
    Want to be a little bit fat?
    I am 22. My weight is 40. I want to be healthy and little bit fat.. I think I am not gaining weight even after eating much.. what should I do?
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2010, 02:20 PM

What exactly are you eating? Spend a few days writing down everything you eat, and measure or weigh it. A lot of people who think they eat a lot, actually don't. If you post what you eat, we can help you add extra calories in a healthy way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I still have little bit of fat, do creatine will help me to get rid of it ? [ 1 Answers ]

I lift weight ince 5 month, with a good diet and intense workout, I lose some fat. I was not overweight but I have too much of fat for me. If it still remains a little bit of fat on my abs, do taking creatine will help me to get rid of it ?

How to become little bit fat with nice structure [ 1 Answers ]

I am 22 years. Weight 45kg. Height 5'4".female. Very lean. I want to become little bit fat with nice structure with in 1 month. How?

Last bit of fat won't vanish! [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 20yr old female and I have been trying to get into shape for a little while now. I have never really been overweight by a lot - the most I've ever weighed is 120lbs (I'm about 5'4) - but it wasn't muscle. Now, I am a lot more muscular but I still have a little bit of love handle-ness left on...

Last bit of fat. Plus, creatine headache? [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 20yr old female and I have been trying to get into shape for a little while now. I have never really been overweight by a lot - the most I've ever weighed is 120lbs (I'm about 5'4) - but it wasn't muscle. Now, I am a lot more muscular but I still have a little bit of love handle-ness left on...

View more questions Search