Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chrlgarb Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2010, 12:24 AM
    Looking for a book title
    Looking for a book title. I read this book in the 1980s it was in the childrens/young adult section. The main part of the book I remember has a girl in college I think possibly night school or high school. Possibly set in the 60s. And she is struck with appendicitis in the middle of the class. If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

Check out some similar questions!

Where do I find a romance book title for a book I can't remember? [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a book from the 90's, it has home in the title, and the main characters are helen and rafe.

Book Title Book like the Mummy (Egypt) [ 1 Answers ]

I read this book 3 years ago a lady has a bottle given to her by a grandma and a necklace and a diary she always had a desire to see Egypt there a 2 men involved (love interest) she ended up on a paddle steamer and bad men were after her and the bottle and necklace. She ended up in Egypt at these...

Looking for Book Title [ 1 Answers ]

I read this great book a couple of years ago and now can not remember the title. Its about a very controlling father who shelters his son and daughter. The son runs off to the city and the sister has to go into the city to look for him. She ends up falling in love with this man. Her brother is...

I need to know the title of a book [ 1 Answers ]

I read a book a few years back and I would like to know the title. It is about a girl who travels across the USA on a bike. She follows Highway 2 across the top of the US from Chicago to Alaska. Her boyfriend was killed by a bear in Alaska and she wants to go back to the site. She only makes it to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.